WARNING By purchasing a ticket to a 4DX presentation, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to comply with the 4DX Saftey Guidelines set forth below, you enter at your own risk, and that neither Regal Cinemas and/or 4DX assumes any responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages suffered as a result of viewing a presentation in a 4DX equipped auditorium.
4DX equipped auditoriums employ motion enabled chairs, which create strong vibrations and sensations, as well as other environmental controls for simulated weather or other conditions, such as lightning, rain, flashing (strobe) lights, fog and strong scents. The 4DX equipment can aggravate existing medical conditions or cause users to suffer a loss of equilibrium or balance, headaches or dizziness and in extraordinary circumstances, epilepsy-like symptons. If you are pregnant, elderly, physically or mentally sensitive or have any of the following health conditions, you should not use a 4DX auditorium: high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, neck or back conditions or epilepsy.
- You must be at least 3 1/2 feet tall and 4 years of age to experience 4DX
- Children should be seated near their parents or guardians
- No one is permitted to share a seat or sit on another's lap
- Once the feature has started, remain seated at all times unless you are exiting the auditorium and if so, be mindful of the footrests to avoid tripping.
- Do not stand on footrests
- Do not bring valuables into the auditorium without taking measures to ensure their safety and security
- Do not bring hot liquids, such as coffee or tea, into the auditorium and all cold beverages must be in a covered container that fits in the cup holder
- Do not eat or drink during intense scenes when the motion chairs will be most active
- Do not wear delicate clothing or any articles that may be adversely affected by the 4DX feature presentation effects.
- Take measures to protect clothing against wind, rain-like conditions, bubbles, and strong scents