Our Collection of Your Information
Our Use of Your Information
- To furnish you with products or services you have requested, or to send you information or otherwise contact you about RCI, or its affiliates, their products, services, advertising, upcoming events, special offers or promotions, offers via text message, or for other purposes disclosed when you submit your information to our web site.
- To assist us in marketing and advertising our products and services and those of other businesses.
- To improve the content and navigation on our web site.
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of our web site.
- In order to provide you with products and services you have requested, we may share your information, including personally identifiable information or information we maintain on an aggregate basis, with third parties who provide services to RCI and its affiliates, such as credit card processing, customer services, order fulfillment, and/or prize delivery, as applicable.
At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us or request that we not provide your personal contact, demographic, and/or lifestyle-related information to third parties. Please see the information below regarding opting out.
RCI does not specifically target its online services to children under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13 you may use our web site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Please note that our site may contain links to content providers that collect information from children under the age of 13. We have no control over such content providers and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Because the Internet offers open access to a wide range of information, it is important that parents supervise and prevent access to inappropriate content, email or chat sessions.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers, accessible only by employees or agents of RCI. We will maintain appropriate safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any customer information under our control. Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security measures, no security systems can prevent all potential security breaches.
Opt-Out: To Remove Your Name and Information From Our Lists
Regal Cinemas, Inc. 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920 Attention: Customer Service
Or call us at: 865.922.1123
You can also opt-out of receiving future text messages at any time by texting STOP to 61633 from your mobile phone. You agree that if you request to opt out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.