Regal Crown Club - Like a Boss - Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
Like a Boss Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® Like a Boss Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 27, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on January 23, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the Sweepstakes.
- To enter with your Regal Crown Club card or Unlimited Subscription Program Pass: Regal Crown Club members may enter by (i) swiping or scanning their Regal Crown Club card or providing their Regal Crown Club card number when purchasing a ticket or tickets in a single transaction to Like a Boss (a “Purchase”) at any participating theatre box office or in-theatre kiosk station, (ii) entering their Regal Crown Club card number when prompted when making a Purchase online through certain third-party ticket retailers (e.g., MovieTickets.com; Fandango.com), or (iii) using their Unlimited Subscription Program pass (“Pass”) to reserve or obtain a ticket to Like a Boss (a “Reservation”), in each case during the Promotion Period. A “participating theatre” is a Sponsor theatre that participates in the Regal Crown Club and is playing Like a Boss. If the Regal mobile app or the box office, in-theatre kiosk or online retailer experiences technical difficulties and cannot accept Regal Crown Club cards or Passes (as applicable) when you make a Purchase or Reservation, please enter the Sweepstakes via one of the methods described below. The authorized account holder (A) of the Regal Crown Club card swiped, scanned, entered or presented when a Purchase is made or (B) of the Pass used to make a Reservation (as applicable), in each case in accordance with this subsection, will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes (regardless of the number of tickets obtained via such Purchase or Reservation), subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period via the entry methods described in this paragraph. You will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes for any Purchase made with Regal Crown Club credits or other “free” ticket vouchers. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom the Regal Crown Club card or Pass number and account were issued by Sponsor. For more information on becoming a Regal Crown Club member, see http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club. For more information on becoming an Unlimited Subscription Program member, see https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/us/unlimited.
- To enter via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to http://www.MyRegal.com and click “Redeem Credits” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “Filter” button and select “Sweepstakes” under “Category.” Click the Like a Boss Sweepstakes tile, review the “Reward Details” and other applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired quantity of entries. Finally, click “Enter Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each 100 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder.
- To enter via e-mail: E-mail your full name, phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club card number (if any) to [email protected] Please include Like a Boss Sweepstakes in the subject line. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The person whose information is set forth in an e-mail entry submitted in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail received. In the event of any dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the e-mail entry will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned such e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail address.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island) who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, Focus Features LLC, the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including, if applicable, creating or using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, or (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about February 3, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by phone, email, social media or other means, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using contact information from the winner’s Regal Crown Club account or provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner come forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Each winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): ”): One (1) winner plus one adult guest will be awarded as follows: 4 days 3 nights stay in Atlanta, GA; roundtrip flights from winners’ nearest major US airport to Atlanta; roundtrip airport transfers in Atlanta; 3 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Atlanta; private make-up lesson with a professional make-up artist and products; luxury spa day at Atlanta’s most luxurious resort including a customized facial, massage, manicure pedicure and spa lunch; private tour of Atlanta in a convertible car; and cocktails at Atlanta’s best rooftop bar USD. (Total ARV: $4,995)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize(s) is based on information available to Sponsor. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is limited to that specified in the section titled “Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV’)” above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to travel to and from the departure airport and other ground transfers, personal expenses, excursions, tours, attractions, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, fees and taxes) are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets (including without limitation airline tickets), including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. If the winner is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of a prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Additional Prize Terms if the Prize Includes Travel: At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21; accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double occupancy room; a valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check in; stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; the prize excludes ground transfers to and from the departure airport, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered; hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available; all US travelers flying domestically will require a valid photo ID approved for air travel; any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or US Public Holidays; prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning; if any of the stated activities are unavailable over winner’s preferred travel dates then alternative activities of equal monetary value will be offered by prize provider; if winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities then no alternative activities will be provided; the minimum age requirement for unaccompanied access to the spa is 16; the convertible car tour only operates on non-rainy days, is not suitable for travelers with heart problems or any serious medical conditions, is not wheelchair accessible, and is available for ages 8+ when accompanied by an adult; cocktails at the specified bar are provided to the maximum value of $100, including gratuity.
- Disclaimer: None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion, and none of the Promotion Parties shall be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winner(s) by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or, if Facebook, Instagram or Twitter was used by the winner to enter this Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions applicable to usage of such service (in Sponsor’s or Facebook, Inc.’s, Instagram, LLC’s or Twitter, Inc.’s sole discretion, as applicable); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES, FACEBOOK, INC., INSTAGRAM, LLC AND TWITTER, INC. (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant each of the Promotion Parties, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the Promotion Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests: Where a prize permits any guest of a winner to participate, such winner is responsible for his or her guest(s) and shall ensure that such guest(s) complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. Without limiting any other restrictions set forth in these Official Rules, if a winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest's parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if such guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence and is permitted to participate hereunder) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize. Once a winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest(s), if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or any of his or her guests) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920.