Regal Crown Club - Good Boys Prize Pack - Giveaway Rules
Regal Crown Club®
Good Boys Prize Pack Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
- How To Enter:
- To enter via social media:
- Facebook: Use your Facebook account to access Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RegalMovies) during the Promotion Period, locate the Good Boys Prize Pack Giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Facebook account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below.
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account to access @RegalMovies during the Promotion Period, locate the Good Boys Prize Pack Giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Twitter account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry via Twitter per day during the Promotion Period.
You must include “#GoodBoysPrizeGiveaway” in your social media entry.
- To enter via Regal Crown Club Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Giveaway via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to http://www.MyRegal.com and click “Redeem Credits” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “Filter” button and select “Sweepstakes” under “Category.” Click the Good Boys Prize Pack Giveaway tile, review the “Reward Details” and other applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired quantity of entries. Finally, click “Enter Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each 50 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder.
- To enter via e-mail: E-mail your full name, phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club card number (if any) to RCCSweepstakes@regalcinemas.com. Please include Good Boys Prize Pack Giveaway in the subject line. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The person whose information is set forth in an e-mail entry submitted in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail received. In the event of any dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the e-mail entry will be deemed the entrant.
An “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the e-mail address used to enter the Giveaway or to create the social media account used to enter the Giveaway.
- To enter via social media:
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are at least 18 (19 or older in AL and NE; 21 or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The Giveaway is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. You and your entry may not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, social media or other guideline or community standard. Your entry may not contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about August 26, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified by phone, email or social media promptly after the drawing, and must respond to such notification as directed therein within three (3) days after its transmission by Sponsor. After notification, if requested by Sponsor, a winner must complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) winner will be awarded as follows: one (1) Flyington selfie drone, one (1) snapback hat and one (1) raglan t-shirt. (ARV: $220)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize(s) is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is limited to that specified in the section titled “Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV’)” above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to travel to and from the departure airport and other ground transfers, personal expenses, excursions, tours, attractions, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, fees and taxes) are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets (including without limitation airline tickets), including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. If the winner is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of a prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion, and Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winner(s) by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or, if Facebook or Twitter was used by the winner to enter this Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions applicable to usage of such service (in Sponsor’s or Facebook, Inc.’s, or Twitter, Inc.’s sole discretion, as applicable); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, WARNER BROS. PICTURES, THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Giveaway, you grant each of the Promotion Parties, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the Promotion Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Giveaway, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 101 E. Blount Ave., Knoxville, TN 37920.