Regal Crown Club®
Creed II Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® Creed II Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on November 9, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 13, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the Sweepstakes.
- To enter with your Regal Crown Club card Regal Crown Club members may enter by (i) swiping or scanning their Regal Crown Club card or providing their Regal Crown Club card number when purchasing a ticket or tickets in a single transaction to Creed II (a “Purchase”) at any participating theatre box office or in-theatre kiosk station, or (ii) entering their Regal Crown Club card number when prompted when making a Purchase online through certain third-party ticket retailers (e.g., MovieTickets.com; Fandango.com), in each case during the Promotion Period. A “participating theatre” is a Sponsor theatre that participates in the Regal Crown Club and is playing Creed II. If a box office, in-theatre kiosk or online retailer experiences technical difficulties and cannot accept Regal Crown Club cards when you make a Purchase, please enter the Sweepstakes via one of the methods described below. The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card swiped, scanned, entered or presented when a Purchase is made in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes (regardless of the number of tickets obtained via such Purchase), subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period via the entry method described in this paragraph. You will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes for any Purchase made with Regal Crown Club credits or other “free” ticket vouchers. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom the Regal Crown Club card number and account were issued by Sponsor. For more information on becoming a Regal Crown Club member, see http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club.
- To enter via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to http://www.MyRegal.com and click “Redeem Credits” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “Filter” button and select “Sweepstakes” under “Category.” Click the Creed II Sweepstakes tile, review the “Reward Details” and other applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to these Official Rules by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired quantity of entries. Finally, click “Enter Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each 100 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder.
- To enter via postal mail: Print your full name, postal address, e-mail address (if any), phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club card number (if any) on a 3 ½’’ x 5’’ piece of paper and mail it to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club Creed II Sweepstakes, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by November 28, 2018. The person whose information is set forth on such piece of paper and submitted by mail in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry per postmarked mailing received (no bulk submissions).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island) who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees, officers, members, directors, managers, agents, or representatives of Sponsor, Mirror Releasing, LLC, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Annapurna Releasing, LLC, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, successors in interest, corporate partners, advertising or promotion agencies, or any other party participating in the design, administration, or promotion of this Sweepstakes (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including, if applicable, creating or using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. Your entry may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, or (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about January 2, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by phone, email, and/or by mail, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using contact information from the winner’s Regal Crown Club account or provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner come forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the one (1) prize stated in these Official Rules via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. The prize will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) winner will be awarded as follows: four (4) days and three (3) nights in Philadelphia, PA for winner and one (1) guest, including: roundtrip flights between the major U.S. airport nearest to winner and Philadelphia, PA; roundtrip transfers in Philadelphia, PA between the airport and hotel; 3 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Philadelphia, PA; private Creed II Location Tour of key filming locations from the film (includes transportation and expert guide); exclusive Personal Training Experience at the gym featured in Creed II (includes roundtrip transfers between the hotel and gym and a professional instructor); and a delicious steak dinner at a restaurant selected by Sponsor, up to a value of $150 USD. (Total ARV: $3,900)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize is based on information available to Sponsor. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is limited to that specified in the section titled “Description of Prize and Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV’)” above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to any/all travel to and from the departure airport and other ground transfers, personal expenses, excursions, tours, attractions, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, fees and taxes) are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets (including without limitation airline tickets), including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. If the winner is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of a prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims against the Promotion Parties arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Additional Prize Terms if the Prize Includes Travel: Economy seating only on flights to and from a major airport in the U.S. determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Flights may be indirect and not all routing will be available. Destination airport and flight itinerary will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner and the winner’s guest(s) must possess all necessary travel documents (e.g., passport, valid photo I.D., etc.) prior to departure and travel on the same itinerary. Air travel is subject to all applicable conditions of carriage and other terms and conditions of the airline. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. The Promotion Parties are not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or elements or any expenses incurred as a consequence of any flight cancellation or delay or any ground transportation delay. Any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and the winner’s guest(s). Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a room. A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee the hotel room on check in. All applicable hotel terms and conditions apply. Hotel will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners must provide Sponsor with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure. Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled. Travel and accommodation dates are subject to availability and blackouts. Prize dates (including dates of travel and accommodation dates) cannot include Christmas, New Year, Easter Sunday or other public holidays in the U.S. If winner elects to travel without any guests, no additional compensation will be awarded. The winner is responsible for all costs and expenses of any car rental, and all applicable car rental company terms and conditions shall apply. If a trip destination is less than 250 miles from a winner’s residence, Sponsor (in its sole discretion) may provide such winner with $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of airfare.
- Disclaimer: None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prize is awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winner, or the distribution of any prize. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion, and none of the Promotion Parties shall be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the potential winner by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prize is awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. None of the Promotion Parties is responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winner, or the distribution of any prize. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion, and none of the Promotion Parties shall be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the potential winner by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: : Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant each of the Promotion Parties, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the Promotion Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests Participation: As the prize permits one (1) guest of the winner to participate, winner is responsible for his or her guest and shall ensure that such guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. Without limiting any other restrictions set forth in these Official Rules, if the winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest's parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of the winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence and is permitted to participate hereunder) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize element. Once the winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or any of his or her guests) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- Winner's Name / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain the name of the winner (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision was not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920.