Regal Crown Club®
Aquaman Screen Used Ancient Cylinder Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
- General Information: The Aquaman Screen Used Ancient Cylinder Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on November 19, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on December 27, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- How To Enter:
- To enter via social media:
You must include “#AquamanAncientCylinderGiveaway" in your social media entry.
- Facebook: Use your Facebook account to access Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup) during the Promotion Period, locate the Aquaman Screen Used Ancient Cylinder Giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Facebook account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below.
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account to access @RegalMovies during the Promotion Period, locate the Aquaman Screen Used Ancient Cylinder Giveaway post and follow the on-screen instructions. The authorized account holder of the Twitter account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry via Twitter per day during the Promotion Period.
- To enter via e-mail: E-mail your full name, phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club card number (if any) to RCCSweepstakes@regalcinemas.com. Subject line must say the Aquaman Screen Used Ancient Cylinder Giveaway. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The person whose information is set forth in an e-mail entry submitted in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail received. In the event of any dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the e-mail entry will be deemed the entrant.
- To enter with your Regal Crown Club card: Regal Crown Club members may enter by (i) swiping or scanning their Regal Crown Club card or providing their Regal Crown Club card number when purchasing a ticket to Aquaman (the “Film”) at any participating theatre box office or in-theatre kiosk station, or (ii) entering their Regal Crown Club card number when prompted when purchasing a ticket for the Film online through certain third-party ticket retailers (e.g., MovieTickets.com; Fandango.com), in each case during the Promotion Period. A “participating theatre” is a Sponsor theatre that participates in the Regal Crown Club and is playing the Film. If a box office or in-theatre kiosk experiences technical difficulties and cannot accept Regal Crown Club cards when you purchase a ticket, please enter the Sweepstakes via one of the methods described below. The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card swiped, scanned, entered or presented when a ticket is purchased in accordance with this subsection will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. You will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes for any ticket purchase made with Regal Crown Club credits or other “free” ticket vouchers. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom the Regal Crown Club card number and account were issued by Sponsor. For more information on becoming a Regal Crown Club member, see http://www.regmovies.com/rcc.
An “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the e-mail address used to enter the Giveaway or to create the social media account used to enter the Giveaway.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”) the prize providers, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies, or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, and step-child) or any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts (including, if applicable, creating or using multiple accounts with the same social media tool in order to enter multiple times) by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Partial and incomplete entries may be disqualified. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, or (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about January 7, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by phone, email, social media or other means, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using contact information from the winner’s Regal Crown Club account or provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner come forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Each winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) winner will be awarded as follows: one (1) Ancient Cylinder that was used in the film Aquaman. The cylinder will be packaged in a custom made wooden box. The box measures 13” x 6.5”. (ARV: $499)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize(s) is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion (which prize shall be subject to these Official Rules). Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is limited to that specified in the section titled “Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value (‘ARV’)” above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to travel to and from the departure airport and other ground transfers, personal expenses, excursions, tours, attractions, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, fees and taxes) are not included in the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets (including without limitation airline tickets), including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. If the winner is unable to, or elects not to, use any part of a prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion, and Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for such Uncontrollable Event or any such cancellation, termination or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winner(s) by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or, if Facebook or Twitter was used by the winner to enter this Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions applicable to usage of such service (in Sponsor’s or Facebook, Inc.’s, or Twitter, Inc.’s sole discretion, as applicable); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, WARNER BROS. PICTURES, THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, Warner Bros. Pictures, the prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the foregoing, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests: Where a prize permits any guest of a winner to participate, such winner is responsible for his or her guest(s) and shall ensure that such guest(s) complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. Without limiting any other restrictions set forth in these Official Rules, if a winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest's parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if such guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence and is permitted to participate hereunder) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize. Once a winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest(s), if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or any of his or her guests) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 101 E. Blount Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 101 E. Blount Ave., Knoxville, TN 37920.
Warner Bros. is not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
AQUAMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.