Thank you for your interest in the Regal brand
Welcome to our hub for brand guidelines and assets. We want to make it easy for you to integrate Regal into your project, while respecting our brand and trademark restrictions.
First, we invite you to download and understand our Brand Guidelines document. It should answer most questions on the do’s & don’ts of logo usage, color and font choices, as well as insight into our brand’s personality.
Also, to answer one of our most frequently asked questions, Regal Orange is defined as:
- RGB 255-105-0
- Hex #FF6900
- CMYK 0-73-100-0
- PANTONE 1505
- WCAG substitute on white #D14900
Regal Brand Guidelines | PDF |
Regal Logo, Stacked, Orange Only
Regal Logo, Horizontal, Orange Only
The logos accessible above are owned by Regal Entertainment Group ("REG") or its licensors and are available for use only if a license is granted in writing by Regal Entertainment Group for such use.
NOTHING HEREIN AUTHORIZES USE OF ANY TRADEMARK OR LOGO OWNED BY REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES ("MARK"). USE OF ANY MARK FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF ANY MARK ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, REQUIRES THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP OR ITS SUBSIDIARY, AS APPLICABLE, WHICH PERMISSION MAY BE WITHHELD IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP OR ITS SUBSIDIARY.
If Regal Entertainment Group provides you with written permission to use one or more of its Marks, the following terms apply to such use, along with any other terms, restrictions, and limitations specified by Regal Entertainment Group in connection with granting such permission:
- When using a Mark, the Mark must always be fully and clearly reproduced, and you may not incorporate any Mark into the trademarks, service mark, logos, or name of your business, project, or organization, unless you have the express prior written approval of REG to do so.
- The first time that you use the word mark "Regal Entertainment Group," the name of any theatre circuit that is owned by REG, or any other Mark in any medium, you must conspicuously indicate that the Mark is owned by REG. For example: "Regal Entertainment Group", is a registered trademark of Regal Entertainment Group and is used by _____ with the permission of Regal Entertainment Group."
- You must use Marks in their entirety, without modification or abbreviation. Any variation requires the express prior written approval of REG.
- A trademark symbol ® or ™, as applicable, must follow all prominent uses of the Marks.
- Certain types of projects, products and packaging may require additional or different notices, and, therefore, when requesting permission to use any Mark, the specific project, services, products, and packaging in connection with which you desire to use the Mark must be disclosed. We may, in our discretion, limit the quantities of products or other materials that bear our Marks. The Marks may not be used on product packaging, in connection with promoting products and services, or otherwise to create the impression of an endorsement or certification unless you have the express prior written approval of REG to do so. In order to assure compliance and quality of control, REG may request that you provide samples of any marketing, advertising, product, product packaging, or other material that includes a Mark and you agree to promptly comply with any such request.
- On websites, any use of a REG logo must always include a link to https://www.regmovies.com.
- You may not use any Mark in any way which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane, or in any other way that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law or otherwise diminish the goodwill and integrity of the Mark.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless REG, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Trademark Usage Policy and (ii) your activities in connection with the use of our Marks.
- REG reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to revoke its permission for you to use any Mark, and, upon notice of such revocation, you agree to immediately cease such use.
- By using any Mark, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Trademark Usage Policy. REG hereby reserves the right at any time and without advance notice, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Trademark Usage Policy in whole or in part, at any time, and any such change will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Marks after any changes to this Trademark Usage Policy are posted constitutes your acceptance of those changes and agreement to use the Marks only in accordance with such changes.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your intended use at https://www.regmovies.com/help/contact.