Goofs from The Snowman
Showing all 8 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- Harry's last name is consistently mispronounced throughout the film. According to the books, the correct pronunciation is "who-lee".
- The different snowmen throughout the movie change between camera shots, with no connection to the story.
- Near the end, when Hole has figured out who the killer is, he calls his police detail to have them track a cell phone signal. They come back with a location, plus the color and model of the car the phone is traveling in.
- When Birte and Josephine Becker are texting each other in the beginning of the film, we see that Birte has received several messages from her daughter. In the shot immediately after, we see Josephine typing the messages which Birte had already received seconds earlier. In the following shot, we see Josephine's messages pop up on Birte's phone. In the first shot of Birte's phone, Josephine's messages had not been sent, yet they were briefly visible on Birte's phone.
- Detective Harry Hole breaks into Katrine's department with a kick, leaving the door open. After a brief fight between both, the gate is closed.
- Every time Val Kilmers character speaks you can easily tell his voice is dubbed over with someone else's (this is because Val Kilmer was being treated for throat cancer during filming and because of the surgery his throat was swelled so much he wasn't able to talk correctly)
- In the finale, padding is visible on the inside of the duct tape covering the characters' mouths.
- Harry loses his finger while struggling with the killer, who then runs away, so Harry helps Rakel, who's lying on the floor. When he removes her gag, he clearly has 10 fingers.