The Greatest Showman
- 1hr 45m
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Michael Gracey
Producer: Peter Chernin, Tonia Davis, Deb Dyer
Writer: Jenny Bicks, Bill Condon
Release Date: Dec 20, 2017
Runtime: 1hr 45m
Inspired by the imagination of P.T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.
- Hugh Jackman
- Michelle Williams
- Zac Efron
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Austyn Johnson
- Cameron Seely
- Keala Settle
- Sam Humphrey
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
Did You Know?
- Carey Mulligan and Ellen Page were originally considered for the role of Jenny Lind, but director Michael Gracey wanted Rebecca Ferguson for the role.
- Around 2/3rds of the movie in we see Barnam leaving with Lind to start her US tour. The film shows a horse drawn carriage waiting outside the door, with Lind already seated inside, it collects Barnam, and then leaves down a gravel drive from the house leaving tracks as it goes down the drive. However there is only one set of tracks that is being created as the carriage leaves, there should have been at least one more set as the carriage came to the house to collect Barnam, as well as other marks from use, such as foot/horse prints.
- Phillip Carlyle: I can't just run off and join the circus.
- P.T. Barnum: Why not? You clearly have a flair for show business.
- Phillip Carlyle: There's show business?
- P.T. Barnum: Mm-hmm.
- Phillip Carlyle: I never heard of it.
- P.T. Barnum: 'Cause I just invented it.
Full Screen Image Viewer