Goofs from Paddington 2
Showing all 6 items
- When Paddington runs away from Knuckles, Spoon and Phibs at the seaplane he is wearing his red Wellington boots. In the next scene he is barefoot.
- The second letter that Phoenix finds on the scavenger hunt is a "C", but when he is playing the notes on the organ to get to the treasure, the second letter he enters is "A" (he says "A" as he pushes the key). He should have played the "C" key.
- The police tell the Brown family Paddington was caught "red-handed" stealing the pop-up book, and he is convicted of the crime. Yet neither during the chase or his arrest is the book ever in his possession.
- All of the prison uniforms are shown pink after Paddington does the laundry because he washed them with a red sock. However, he washed the uniforms in several machines and included a red sock in only one machine--meaning most of the uniforms should not have come out pink.
- At one point, Paddington says, "That's miles from here." Being in the U.K., he would have said "kilometers."
- In the barber scene, Paddington drops the houseplant when he picks up the phone. Later, the houseplant disappears.