Goofs from My Neighbor Totoro - Studio Ghibli Fest 2018
Showing all 7 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- When Mei and Satsuki are running back home from school because of the rain, Mei trips and gets mud on her skirt. After a few scenes, her skirt does not have any mud.
- When the father bikes with his daughters down a hill, on the road they ride on there are stones and parts of wood, but the bike doesn't shake.
- Some of the whiskers on Mei's drawing of Totoro vanish in a wide view.
- The color of the umbrella handle that Kanta offers Satsuki changes.
- When Satsuki and Mei are waiting for the bus in the rain, the bus stop sign reads 'Maezawa-gyo' in some scenes while in other scenes the sign reads 'Shichikokuyama-gyo'.
- When Mei is walking around with corn, a goat walks up and bears its large teeth. The goat shows a full set of upper and lower teeth. This is a mistake as goats do not have upper teeth.
- When the Catbus destination indicator switches to the hospital, the last kanji character is miswritten, with one of its parts backward and another upside down. The headlight-mouse next to it does a double-take in acknowledgment.