Trivia for Let There Be Light
Showing all 6 items
- Directorial film debut for Kevin Sorbo, who also stars in the film.
- This film has the same name as its distributor ("Let There Be Light Productions"). Its headquarters is in Sheffield, England.
- Has a similar plot to the parody film Jesus, Bro! (2017).
- Conservative Fox talk show host Sean Hannity is a producer of the film.
- As of November 4th, the film was only playing in a single theatre in Flushing, NY...nowhere else in the five boroughs. Though set in New York, any city dwellers who cared to see the film would have to go to New Jersey to find a cinema that even scheduled a showing.
- One of the "book cover" posters in Kevin Sorbo's character's apartment has the name "Hercules" in its title. This is a reference to how Sorbo himself portrayed the character Hercules on television in the 1990s.