Kung Fu Panda 3
- 1hr 35m
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Movie Info & Cast
Release Date: Jan 29, 2016
Runtime: 1hr 35m
Continuing his "legendary adventures of awesomeness", Po must face two hugely epic, but different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to his home.
Did You Know?
- The film was originally scheduled to be released on December 23, 2015, but the studio delayed release to avoid directly competing with Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015).
- When Oogway fights with General Kai face to face in the Spirit World, he wrote the Chinese character Chi (Pinyin is Qi4) and pushed it to attack Kai. Since the audience (and General Kai) can see this Chinese character in the right way, that means Oogway wrote this Chinese character in the opposite way (like in a mirror), which is awkward. Is Oogway really considerate? It could be that the shot was added flipped left to right.
- Po: Who are you?
- Li: Well, good luck to you.
- Po: You too. I hope you find your son.
- Li: And I hope you find your father.
- [they both walk off, everyone facepalms]
- Li: I'm Li Shang. I'm looking for my son.
- [everybody gasps]
- Po: You lost your son?
- Po: Yes. Many years ago.
- Po: I lost my father.
- Li: I'm very sorry.
- Po: Thank you.
Full Screen Image Viewer