Goofs from Justice League
Showing all 24 items
Jump to: Spoilers (4)
- Victor Stone states that the Mother Boxes were dormant until Superman died. However, previous films showed Victor becoming Cyborg (due to a fully functional Mother Box) prior to Superman's death.
- The Gal Gadot's Sword was destroyed by David Thewlis in Wonder Woman (2017) yet the sword is intact during Justice League.
- The janitor at S.T.A.R Labs is wearing an ID badge of someone else in his first scene, and then his own in his second scene.
- At the end of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) we see dirt rising up from Clark's casket, indicating his return from the dead. In this movie that scene seems to be ignored, since Clark is clearly dead when they dig him up. Evidently, the dirt is not rising because Clark is coming back to life on his own. It could be some residual effect of his powers (kind of like a human corpse twitching) or something else entirely. In any case, this scene was clearly intended to be a teaser for the sequel and nothing more.
- When Diana goes to meet Victor she pulls up in a convertible Mercedes with the top down. Once the camera angle changes the convertible top is up and remains up for the rest of the scene.
- When Batman is driving the bat-tank and One of the flying aliens rips the cannon off of the bat-tank and starts to smash the bat-tank with it, however later when Aquaman is standing on the bat-tank the cannon is still attached. Actually the creature tore off one the smaller machine gun barrels to destroy the other one. The bigger cannon that Aquaman is standing next to fires much heavier ammunition and was never destroyed.
- At the beginning of a movie, Wonder Woman had to stop a briefcase bomb from exploding and destroying 4 city blocks. At the last possible second she threw the bomb up through a hole in the roof. The bomb then exploded, in the air, without destroying anything. She threw the bomb away from the people she was protecting, but the bomb didn't travel a minimum of 4 city blocks in the air. The bomb also didn't have any additional reactants/accelerants other than what was part of the bomb. It should have destroyed the building they were in and at least 2 city blocks more.
- It is claimed by Cyborg that the mother box came to life after Superman was killed in the events of Batman vs Superman, however in the video that Wonder Woman watches during BvS it can be seen as reacting and creating Cyborg.
- The janitor who was taken by the parademons had a different nametag that wasn't his when he was talking to Dr. Stone. The correct nametag appears the second time he makes an appearance.
- In the Tunnel fight scene, before Flash starts saving civilians, Flash states how he is afraid. This should have attracted the parademons since they can smell fear, but given multiple civilians much closer to parademons and much more afraid than him, it's perfectly reasonable to assume that their fear was overwhelmingly stronger and completely masked Flash's fear.
- During Wonder Woman's rescue of the hostages in London one of the terrorists, who is clearly British, says the bomb will destroy four city blocks. The term city block is not used at all in the UK.
- After saving the fisherman, Aquaman gets a glass of whiskey and notices green goo on his hand and glass. In the next shot, the goo is no longer on his hand nor the glass.
- Near the beginning Wonder Woman uses the 'Lasso of Hestia' to compel a man to tell the truth about who he and his compatriots are, he replies 'we're a small group of reactionary terrorists'. Terrorists don't think of themselves that way, he would have referred to his group in a more positive way. Real life terrorists tend to see themselves as, freedom fighters, patriots, warriors of God etc..
- When the Flash goes undercover to sneak into S.T.A.R. labs, he is wearing an Air Force uniform with one stripe on his sleeve. He then hands his military I.D. card to the guard who then scans it. After scanning, the computer screen displays information indicating his pay grade is E7. An E7 in the Air Force would have six stripes on his sleeve, not one stripe. However Victor who is hacking the system to grant Barry access is still figuring out his powers and as the team are on a time limit it's so he just picked a random rank that would allow Barry to enter a top secret base.
- When the team arrives to save Silas Stone and others, Wonder Woman's shoes change from when she jumps off the "night crawler" to when she is seen fighting Steppenwolf.
- Flipped shot: When Cyborg tries to hack the Nightcrawler, the writings on the panels etc seem to be in reverse.
- Near the beginning, when Wonder Woman uses the "Lasso of Hestia" to compel a man to tell the truth about who he and his compatriots are, he replies "we're a small group of reactionary terrorists". Terrorists usually think of themselves as freedom fighters, patriots, warriors of God etc., not terrorists. However, not every terrorist is a true believer, becoming a member of a terrorist group for other reasons (greed, revenge, confusion, coercion, etc.), and even true believers can feel the error of their ways deep down, not even admitting that to themselves until the Lasso compels them to.
- The Parademons are shown to have super strength (as, for example, they ripped off parts of the Batmobile and they easily caused it severe damage), but they were attacking the Russian family's house (which has a very poor structure) for a long period of time and they couldn't even storm in.
- When Barry and Cyborg go to Kansas they are both wearing hoodies and Barry is not wearing his speed suit. Unless Cyborg carried him, Barry could not have gotten to Kansas without a costume and with his street clothes intact.
- Wonder Woman's hair changes from scene to scene, as does her attire when no one has had a chance to change themselves and never leaving each other presence.
- In the post-credits scene featuring Deathstroke, Lex Luthor's final words do not match up with his lip movements.
- When Aquaman is seated on the Batmobile, there is nothing under him. Later, when he starts speaking his mind, everybody notices the Lasso of Truth under him and he takes it out from there.
- When Lois and Clark return to the farmhouse, he ends up wearing his old clothes. Martha had already moved out and taken everything long before this.
- After Superman's resurrection, the Mother Box is thrown out from the Kryptonian ship and it lands on a car. A few moments later, a Boom Tube appears on the Kryptonian ship and Wonder Woman says "Steppewolf has the Mother Box". But the Mother Box was never on the Kryptonian ship.