Trivia for Just Getting Started
Showing all 14 items
- Tommy Lee Jones and Joe Pantoliano appeared in The Fugitive (1993) and U.S. Marshals (1998).
- Final film role of Glenne Headly, who died on June 8, 2017.
- Last movie of Glenne Headly.
- Tommy Lee Jones played Harvey Dent (Two-Face) in Batman Forever (1995), while Morgan Freeman played Lucius Fox in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy. In addition, Rene Russo was sought for the role of Dr. Chase Meridian in Batman Forever (1995), before Michael Keaton dropped out.
- Ron Shelton and Rene Russo previously worked together on Tin Cup (1996).
- Ron Shelton and Tommy Lee Jones worked together on Cobb (1994).
- Tommy Lee Jones and George Wallace appeared in Batman Forever (1995).
- Marks the first time Tommy Lee Jones and Morgan Freeman have co-starred in a film together.
- Morgan Freeman and Joe Pantoliano previously starred in pivotal roles in landmark films by Christopher Nolan. Freeman appears in all three films of Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy. Pantoliano appeared as Teddy in Nolan's 2000 breakthrough film Memento.
- Morgan Freeman, Tommy Lee Jones and George Wallace have all appeared in the Batman film franchise. Freeman appeared as Lucius Fox in The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005-2012). Jones starred as Two-Face/Harvey Dent in Batman Forever (1995), which also featured Wallace in a cameo role as Gotham's Mayor. Incidentally, Rene Russo was originally cast as Dr. Chase Meridian in 1995's Batman Forever until Val Kilmer replaced Michael Keaton as Batman, leading to Russo being re-cast with Nicole Kidman replacing her.
- This movie was never screened for critics, before its initial theatrical release.
- Susan's dog is named Romeo. In Ron Shelton's other movie, Tin Cup, Cheech Marin played Romeo.
- Another character called "Leo" (Tommy Lee Jones) as "the big dog." His character in "The Fugitive" referred to himself as "the big dog."
- Morgan Freeman and Rene Russo also starred together in "Outbreak" (1995).