Goofs from Happy Death Day
Showing all 8 items
- When Tree is attempting to elude the masked killer in the hospital parking garage, she flees in Gregory's silver Mercedes-Benz, using a floor mounted shifter, which that model does not have. In the US all Mercedes-Benz models come standard with a steering column mounted shifter.
- When Tree is in her hospital room, there is a rack by the door containing three boxes of latex gloves, all size (S)mall. A real hospital room always stocks three different sizes of gloves: (S)mall, (M)edium and (L)arge, because one size of gloves does not fit all hands.
- Despite the film taking place in Louisiana, only one character ever speaks with a Southern accent. Everyone else speaks with no discernible accent.
- It doesn't seem to matter how soon she decides to leave the dorm room after waking up. Even when she rushes out of the room the roommate shows up right away without any regard to the original conversation having taken place and her asking for some headache medicine. The environmental girl still walks up to her at the same time the sprinklers go off at the same time, The frat guy falls down at the same time etc. if she leaves the dorm so quickly she should be ahead of all of these events.
- When she begins to investigate each day and follow one person to see if they're the killer, she keeps making a list and when the list is shown on subsequent days we see the other names already crossed out. This list needs to be made every new day Why would she keep making a list and cross off names again? She simply wouldn't put those names on any more lists. The scribbles marking off names are the same indicating that it's the same piece of paper. Not possible.
- Corkys Restaurant, a chain endemic to California, appears in Louisiana.
- When Tree wakes up for the last time, you can see a camera lens and matte box pulling away from her in the bottom-left corner of the screen as she sits up in bed.
- During the last day from the loop, how could Tree have the time to get close and so friendly with Carter, after what she just lived earlier in the morning ? Isn't she supposed to spend time with the police for interrogation or/and probably get arrested for murder charge against her room-mate Lori, until the situation and the investigation are clear and Tree exonerated? Instead, she is free like if nothing was happened.