Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- 2hr 16m
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 - Catching Up with Andre
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 - Sit Down With the Stars feat. Matthew Hoffman
Movie Info & Cast
Release Date: May 5, 2017
Runtime: 2hr 16m
The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage.
Did You Know?
- This sequel was announced a week before the release of Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) at San Diego Comic-Con 2014.
- At the beginning, Ego is running down through the woods with Meredith, in a split second long shot she is wearing Ugg Boots, however, in the later shots of her feet, she is wearing a pair of heels.
- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Ego: Yes, Drax, I got a penis.
- Drax: Ha! Thank you!
- Ego: It's not half bad.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?
- Peter Quill: Dude!
- Gamora: What is wrong with you?
- Drax: If he's a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother? He would smush her!
- Peter Quill: I don't need to hear how my parents...
- Drax: Why? My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.
- Drax: It was beautiful. You earthers have hang-ups.
Full Screen Image Viewer