Goofs from Despicable Me 3
Showing all 10 items
- Bratt is right handed and his keytar is also right-handed. Gru is left-handed, and when he steals the keytar at the end of the movie it is left-handed.
- The one-eyed bartender is clearly missing the right eye but when he turns to his left and we see the right side of his face his right eye is open then when he turns back at the girls, his right eye is gone again.
- At the beginning when Balthazar Bratt does his diamond heist, the AVL obtain incorrect coordinates of his location. His heist took place on the coast of Hollywood, however on an online map the coordinates show that he was in Tennessee.
- During the prison scene, Mel is doing tattoos and his mouth doesn't open when he exclaims about imprinting a tattoo on a Minion's butt.
- When Gru and Dru hook onto the side of the cliff the hook doesn't hook at the top and when they drove over top and landed that wouldn't have been possible because the hook didn't reach the top and couldn't pull them to the top.
- During the attack in Hollywood, Lucy is able to burst Bratt's gum bubbles with her bare hands. However the Minions cannot burst the bubbles with battle-axes, power tools and pitchforks.
- During Gru and Dru's heist, Dru is climbing up the exterior walls of Bratt's lair with his special suit set on "Sticky" mode. He then has to switch to "Camouflage" when spotted by security systems. If he switched suit modes, then "Sticky" would have turned off, thus causing Dru to fall.
- In an early scene Clive the Robot ejects a cassette tape and spins it and inserts it to play the other side, which would put the open tape end on the wrong side of the tape deck. It needs to be spun around as well to keep the open tape end on the correct side of the deck.
- When the giant Bratt robot collapses we can see the L of the Hollywood sign leaning against the O but as Gru climbs up the robot the L is upright.
- The cop cars in the 80's TV show look to modern.