Close Encounters of the Third Kind 40th Anniversary Release
- 2hr 25m
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Movie Info & Cast
Release Date: Aug 31, 2017
Runtime: 2hr 25m
This means something. This is important. #CEOT3K in theatres Sept 1.
Did You Know?
- Stuntman Craig R. Baxley was injured during the sequence where the police cars are chasing the UFOs on a mountain road. This stunt called for him to skid around a turn, go through a fence and over an embankment, but Baxley was traveling too fast, and he overshot the area where he was supposed to land. His car landed too hard and, even though he was wearing a helmet, he received head injuries. He was hospitalized for several days.
- The Huey that the "contactees" are to be flown out of the Devils Tower area on is a single engine version from the rear but a twin engine version from the front and on take off.
- Brad Neary: I don't understand these fractions.
- Roy Neary: What's one third of sixty?
- Brad Neary: That's a fraction, I don't understand them.
- [using a model train as an object lesson]
- Roy Neary: Alright, let's say that this boxcar is sixty feet long, OK?, and one third of it is across this switch here, alright... And now another train is coming... Now, how far do you have to move this boxcar so that the other train doesn't smash it? Quickly Brad, there are thousands of lives at stake... Brad any answer...
Full Screen Image Viewer