Trivia for Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
Showing all 8 items
- Chris O'Donnell (Shane) and Sean Hayes (Mr. Tinkles), were born on June 26, 1970.
- The film was released with a new Road Runner cartoon (Coyote Falls (2010)) in front of it.
- The Police Captain's name is Flemming, a reference to the writer of the James Bond novels, Ian Fleming.
- This marks the second time Neil Patrick Harris and Tobey Maguire have shared the same character. Previously, they shared the role of Spider-Man in the Sam Raimi trilogy (Maguire) and the 2003 television series (Harris).
- The name "Tab Lazenby" is a nod to actor George Lazenby, who played James Bond in On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) (and is voiced by Sir Roger Moore, who replaced Lazenby as Bond in Live and Let Die (1973)).
- The beginning scene that is supposed to be in Russia, was filmed at the Fort MacArthur Museum in San Pedro, California.
- The film contains nods to Lethal Weapon (1987), Mission: Impossible (1966), The Silence of the Lambs (1991), Batman (1989), and the Bond films. Nods to the Bond films include Goldfinger (1964), Moonraker (1979), and From Russia with Love (1963).
- When the robot cat sheds it fur, it says "meow" like Arnold Schwarzenegger, a nod to The Terminator.