Black Panther Opening Night Fan Event
- 2hr 14m
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Ryan Coogler
Producer: Victoria Alonso, Jeffrey Chernov, Louis D'Esposito
Writer: Ryan Coogler, Joe Robert Cole, Stan Lee
Release Date: Feb 15, 2018
Runtime: 2hr 14m
On Thursday February 15, Black Panther fans can be among the first to experience the new Marvel Studios film in RealD 3D at Opening Night Fan Events. In addition to watching the film one hour early, fans attending will see exclusive content, receive a collectible coin, and be given a special event only concessions offer.
- Chadwick Boseman
- Michael B. Jordan
- Lupita Nyong'o
- Danai Gurira
- Martin Freeman
- Daniel Kaluuya
- Letitia Wright
- Winston Duke
- Sterling K. Brown
- Angela Bassett
Did You Know?
- Wesley Snipes wanted to play the Black Panther in the 1990s ever since Marvel approached him with the project, so he went to Columbia Pictures with a script. Given the limitations in special effects at the time, Black Panther's suit would basically be a leotard with cat ears. John Singleton was briefly considered as director, but this never materialized as Snipes insisted on keeping the story situated in Africa, while Singleton wanted to place the character in the USA during the civil rights movement. Another obstacle proved to be the fact that the name 'Black Panther' was still mainly associated with the militant Afro-American activist group. Snipes later worked with Marvel as the vampire hunter Blade in the Blade (1998) franchise, and kept his interest in a Black Panther film, but it never materialized due to disagreements over the script. Ultimately, he got too old to play the part, and Marvel decided to take the story into a different direction within their cinematic universe. Even though he wasn't part of the final project, Snipes has said that he supports the film and Chadwick Boseman's interpretation "1,000 percent".
- When Everett K. Ross enters the interrogation room he has the listening device on his left shoulder. When he leaves the interrogation room, it has vanished. But when the scene cuts to a different camera angle, you can see the listening device again (it is out of focus though).
- Everett K. Ross: Quite the entourage, do you have a mixtape coming out?
- Ulysses Klaue: Actually yeah there is, I'll send you the Sound cloud
- [to his guard]
- Ulysses Klaue: do you have the link?
Full Screen Image Viewer