Goofs from Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Showing all 13 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- (at around 50 mins) Simon uses his headband to "tame" the fish, but when he comes out of the water, he is wearing his headband. There was not enough time for him to put the headband back on.
- While floating in the ocean, Ian tells Dave he has nothing on under the pelican suit. However, in several following scenes, we can clearly see clothing under the suit around Ian's neck.
- In numerous scenes with real actors, the boom mike is clearly visible over their heads, occasionally with various covers and moving from one actor to the other. Moreover, sometimes even the boom itself is visible in the top right-hand side corner of the screen.
- (at around 23 mins) When Ian and Dave are floating in the ocean, Ian clearly has an opening in the suit where his neck is. Water is clearly floating towards the opening, so it would be impossible for the suit to float.
- When the helicopter approaches the raft, numerous airport buildings as well as the control tower are clearly visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Simon's glasses get wet in the rain, but stay dry the rest of the movie. At one point, he is underwater, jumps out passing through a waterfall mid-air and his glasses are dry when he lands.
- (at around 52 mins) The creature referred to as a honey badger is in fact a meerkat, neither of which are native to the South Pacific.
- (at around 4 mins) An extra puts his hands over his ears before Dave yells into the microphone.
- (at around 1 min) When Dave is walking to the ship, a woman in a pink dress passes him twice.
- (at around 11 mins) The two men who help the fallen salsa dancer change position between shots.
- (at around 3 mins) When the chipettes are singing "Trouble" there are two little girls in blue shirts behind them. After Alvin arrives, the girl on the left is wearing a white shirt and her wristband is on the other arm.
- When Simon takes on a French personality he calls himself Simone. If he were French, his name would not change to Simone unless his personality were also female, which it's not. Simone is the female French form of Simon. Simon in French is spelled the same as it is in English, but pronounced see-MAWn. Simone, on the other hand, is said see-MON like it is said in the movie,
- (at around 59 mins) When Ian and Dave fight over the necklace, it is broken, but after Dave is reunited with Theodore, he is wearing the intact necklace again.