Regal Corporate Box Office will be eliminating the VIP ticket beginning Friday, August 1, 2014. Regal still offers the Premiere ticket which represents a great value with savings up to 35% off standard box office prices. Below you will find a list of questions that will hopefully answer any concern you may have.
Why are you eliminating the VIP ticket?
- The VIP was discontinued as a business decision. With increased demand for the Premiere ticket, we felt it was time to streamline the movie ticket program and offer only one type of ticket.
Why should I purchase the Premiere tickets?
- The Premiere tickets are a great value for rewarding, incenting, and thanking employees, clients or prospects. Customers are saving up to 35% off the standard box office prices with the Premiere ticket.
Are the Premiere tickets my only other option?
- We also have the Ultimate Movie Pack and Gift Cards. If you would like more information on these products, please visit www.corporateboxoffice.com.
Why should I continue to buy from Regal?
- Regal is the largest theatre chain in the US with over 570 theatres nationwide
- Premiere Tickets, Ultimate Movie Packs and Gift Cards have no expiration
- Free personalization
- Quick turn-around on orders of 1-2 business days
- Low shipping costs
- Excellent customer service
Will the theatres still accept the VIP tickets?
- Yes, all Regal Entertainment Group locations nationwide will continue to accept the VIP tickets as the tickets have no expiration date.
Will the VIP tickets in circulation now have an expiration date?
- The VIP tickets that movie-goers have in their possession will never expire.
Will the terms & conditions of the VIP tickets remain the same?
- Redemption Terms & Conditions may be viewed at: https://corporateboxoffice.com/terms-conditions
If your questions/concerns were not answered here, please feel free to email us at CorporateBoxOffice@RegalCinemas.com or call our customer service department at 800-784-8477 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST.