The Mummy Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
The Mummy Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® The Mummy Sweepstakes, sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group (REG) (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 28, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 25, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the Sweepstakes.
- To enter with your Regal Crown Club card: During the Promotion Period Regal Crown Club members may enter by (i) swiping or scanning their Regal Crown Club card or providing their Regal Crown Club card number when purchasing a Coca-Cola beverage, popcorn and candy at any participating theatre concession stand. A “participating theatre” is a Sponsor theatre that participates in the Regal Crown Club. If a box office or in-theatre kiosk experiences technical difficulties and cannot accept Regal Crown Club cards when you purchase the concessions combo, please enter the Sweepstakes via one of the methods described below. The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card swiped, scanned, entered or presented when a concessions combo is purchased in accordance with this Section 2(a) will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. You will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes for any purchase made with Regal Crown Club credits or other “free” ticket vouchers. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom the Regal Crown Club card number and account were issued by Sponsor. For more information on becoming a Regal Crown Club member, see https://regmovies.com/crown-club.
- To enter via postal mail: Print your full name, postal address, e-mail address (if any), phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club account number (if any) on a 3 ½” x 5” piece of paper and mail it to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club The Mummy Sweepstakes, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by September 21, 2014. One entry submitted by mail = one entry into the sweepstakes for the person submitting the entry, subject to the eligibility restrictions below and the following limitations: (i) two entries per person, per day and (ii) the envelope containing the entry must not include entries for other persons (no bulk submissions).
- To enter via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to https://regmovies.com/crown-club and click ‘Reward Center’ during the Promotion Period. From there, click the ‘view details’ button for the Mummy Sweepstakes and review the applicable terms and conditions and then indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions by checking the appropriate box. Redemption of 100 Regal Crown Club credits = one entry into the sweepstakes for the authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card, subject to the eligibility restrictions below and the following limitations: (i) the Regal Crown Club member must have a credit balance of at least 100 credits to enter via this method and (ii) maximum of one entry per day per member.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island) who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, the Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Universal Film Exchanges LLC (“Universal”), Universal Orlando Resort™ or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals whether related or not. Any false or deceptive entries or acts by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any other applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, and (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about June 7, 2017. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by phone call or other means, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using contact information from the winners’ Regal Crown Club account or provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one (1) bona fide winner comes forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark (an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) winner will be awarded as follows: the winner will receive a Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Package for winner and up to three (3) guests, consisting of: (i) round trip coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Universal Orlando Resort in its sole discretion) to Orlando, Florida. Winner will be responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport of origin; (ii) ground transportation for up to four (4) people from/to the airport in Orlando, Florida and to/from the hotel; (iii) hotel accommodations, room and tax only, for up to four (4) people in the form of one (1) single standard room (quadruple occupancy) at one of the Universal Orlando Resort™ on-site hotels (room and hotel to be selected by Universal Orlando Resort) for three (3) consecutive nights. Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, souvenirs, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, not specified here; (iv) up to four (4) three-day tickets with Park-to-Park Access for admission to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. Vacation Package must be taken by 5/31/2018 or forfeited in its entirety. (ARV: $3820.07)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of each prize is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. A prize is limited to that specified in Section 5 above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to travel to and from the departure airport, personal expenses, excursions, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and taxes) are not included in such prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. The winner must allow 60 days for arrangement and coordination of travel and all travel must be completed by 5/31/2018. No changes will be made to travel details or itinerary once any portion of the travel arrangements has been made. Winner and guests must be able to travel on the same itinerary. If winner and his/her guests cannot travel within specified timeline, prize will be forfeited. If Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, or any guests are under the age of 18, that individual must travel with a parent or legal guardian, who is at least 21 years of age or older, in order to check in to on-site hotel. All travel is subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. All travel-related taxes and expenses not set forth herein, including baggage fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at hotel, ground transportation at point of origin, meals, gratuities, and incidental hotel expenses are the sole responsibility of Prize winner and guest(s). Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Universal’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner acknowledges that Universal has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prize is nontransferable and has no cash value. For any winner who is a Florida resident, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Universal Orlando Resort in its sole discretion. Sponsor and Universal Orlando Resort are not responsible for cancellations or weather conditions due to circumstances beyond Sponsor or Universal Orlando Resort’s control, inability of winner or guest to take Prize vacation or related benefits in accordance with applicable rules and restrictions, and/or any other difficulties occurring during or in connection with the prize trip or related activities. All unused portions of this prize package will remain the property of Universal Orlando Resort. Sponsor and/or Universal Orlando Resort will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All theme park tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. Except as otherwise indicated herein, all tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal CityWalk™ venues such as Hard Rock Live® and Blue Man Group show.
- Additional Prize Terms Where a Prize Includes Travel: Where a prize includes travel, the winner (and each winner’s guest, if applicable) must possess all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., etc.) prior to departure and travel on the same itinerary. Any necessary visas or insurance is the responsibility of the winner (and each winner’s guest, if applicable). Travel must be completed on the dates specified by Sponsor, which are subject to change, or the prize will be forfeited. Once travel or hotel dates are booked by Sponsor, such dates may not be changed. Prize dates (including dates of travel and accommodation dates) may not include Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday or U.S. public holidays. Round trip travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Specific travel arrangements will be made by Sponsor and determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities, or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay or ground transportation delay. All applicable airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions shall apply. At least one (1) person travelling must be over the age of twenty-one (21); accommodation is based on four (4) individuals sharing a quadruple room; and a valid credit or debit card may be required to guarantee incidentals upon hotel check-in. The winner is responsible for all costs and expenses of any car rental, and all applicable car rental company terms and conditions shall apply. If a trip destination is less than 250 miles from a winner’s residence, Sponsor (in its sole discretion) may provide such winner with $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of airfare. If winner elects to travel with fewer than three (3) or without any guests, no additional compensation will be awarded.
- Force Majeure: Releasees (defined below) shall not be liable to a prize winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, network or computer problems, internet problems, hacking, computer viruses, unauthorized computer access, tampering, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Releasees’ legal responsibility for loss or damage to baggage shall be strictly governed by the Warsaw Convention and the other applicable conditions of carriage set forth on the passengers’ tickets.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winners by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, UNIVERSAL, UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT, THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, the Coca-Cola Company, Universal, the prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the foregoing, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests: Where a prize permits a guest of a winner to participate, such winner is responsible for his or her guest and shall ensure that such guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. If a winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest's parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if such guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence) must complete, sign, notarize and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize. Once a winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his or her guest’s) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 7139 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision was not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Universal is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or collection of data.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.
Twelve (12) additional winners will be awarded prizing as follows: each winner will receive a Universal Pictures The Mummy™ Prize Pack, consisting of: one (1) small paperweight “sarcophagus” containing one (1) pen; one (1) leather bound journal; one (1) canteen, and one (1) backpack. (ARV: $20.50 each). The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $4,066.07.