Experience first-run films in a private setting.
All private screenings must be booked in advance and are only available by calling 1-800-792-8244 or fill out our online Private Screening Information Request Form.
Regular Business Hours
- A full buy out of an auditorium is required
- Pricing is based on time of day, day of week and number of seats in the auditorium:
- During Matinee hours: A full buy-out at the Adult Matinee admission rate
- During Evening hours: A full buy-out at the Adult Evening admission rate
Non Business Hours
- A minimum of 100 attendees
- Pricing is based on the Adult Matinee rate. School groups & day camps will be charged the Child Matinee rate
- Show is held before the theatre opens for regular business (8 am – 10 am). Holiday and summer hours may vary.
- The purchase of a $250.00 gift card is required (non-profit groups exempt from purchase of the gift card)
IMAX Educational Screenings
Regal Entertainment Group and IMAX are proud to bring you an unforgettable, larger than life learning experience!
- IMAX movies are designed to educate and enlighten as much as they are to entertain.
- They present new, relevant knowledge in a powerful, popular medium and inspire thoughtful, lively classroom discussion.
- IMAX field trips are fun, economical, and easily arranged.
- They are a great way to extend the learning experience outside of the classroom.
- Enjoy plush stadium seating, state of the art surround sound and crystal clear images in our IMAX digital screening auditoriums.
- Screenings take place Monday through Friday before regular business hours. This is generally between 8-10 am, though holiday and summer business hours may vary.
- A minimum of 100 attendees.
- 1 Movie Minimum or 2 Movie Maximum per day.
- Please contact Group Sales at 1-800-792-8244 or firstname.lastname@example.org for current ticket rates.
Click on the movie titles below to learn more about each film.