Boo Madea Halloween Movie Tickets and Showtimes
Taken 3 Sweepstakes Rules
Taken 3 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- To Enter: There are two ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes.
- To enter via social media: Take a photo of your ticket stub for a showing of the film “Taken 3” at any participating Regal Entertainment Group theatre. Post the photo, along with the hashtags #Tak3nAtRegal #Entry, to one of the following social media services during the Promotion Period: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- To enter by mail: Print your full name, postal address, e-mail address (if any), phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club account number (if any) on a 3 ½” x 5” piece of paper and mail it to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Taken 3 Poster Giveaway, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received within one week after the Promotion Period. The envelope containing the entry must not include entries for other persons (no bulk submissions).
- Eligibility: The giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE, 21 years or older in MS) before the Promotion Period, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limit of one entry per person regardless of method of entry. The giveaway is not open to (i) any employees of REG or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies or (ii) any such employee’s immediate family members (spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts will render all entries by an entrant ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry will void all submissions via such methods. Your entry (and any materials, including photos, that you submit with your entry) must not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of REG, and none will be acknowledged or returned. REG may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about 1/18/2015. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone, email, or other means, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner comes forward seeking to claim a prize, REG may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. After notification of winning, if requested by REG, the winner(s) will be required to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) within five (5) business days.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): There will be one (1) prize awarded consisting of a signed movie poster (approximate retail value $200.00)
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prize is based on information available to REG. REG is not responsible for, and the winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. The prize is subject to availability and REG reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in REG’s sole discretion. The prize is not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. The prize is limited to that specified in the prize description above, and all other unspecified expenses are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by REG in REG’s sole discretion. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and winners must provide any additional information requested by REG so that REG can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Disclaimer: REG is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. The prize is awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. REG is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the giveaway, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winners, or the distribution of the prize. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matters beyond REG’s reasonable control (“Uncontrollable Event”) prevent, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the giveaway, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, REG has the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the giveaway at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, REG may select a winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of the prize, REG may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: REG may disqualify a winner (and cause any applicable prize to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (i) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by REG in REG’s sole discretion) or the terms and conditions applicable to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram usage; (ii) the winner fails to respond to the winner notification or any other notice within three (3) days after its transmission; (iii) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (if requested by REG) within five (5) days after its receipt (except where prohibited by law); or (iv) the inability of REG to contact a potential winner or the return of any winner notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, REG may select an alternate winner in a random drawing.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS AGREE: (I) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF REG; AND (II) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS REG, FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER, INC., INSTAGRAM, LLC, AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE GIVEAWAY AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF OR (B) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY/DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (2) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (3) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity: Where permitted by law, by participating in the giveaway, entrant grants REG, the prize providers, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by entrant in connection with the giveaway as well as the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements and submissions attributable to him/her (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: The winner will be announced on Regal Entertainment Group’s Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup), Regal Entertainment Group’s Twitter Page (http://twitter.com/RegalMovies) , Regal Entertainment Group’s Instagram Page (http://instagram.com/regalmovies) and Regal Entertainment Group’s website (http://www.regmovies.com). To obtain a copy of the winner announcement or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Requests must be received within six months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.