Lionsgate Movie Bonus Movie Tickets and Showtimes Power Rangers
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® My Big Fat Greek 2 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on March 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 8, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the Sweepstakes does not comply with applicable registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the Sweepstakes.
- To enter via Facebook: Visit Regal Entertainment Group’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup) during the Promotion Period. Follow the on-screen links and instructions to fill out and submit the online entry form. The person whose information is set forth in an online entry form submitted in accordance with this Section 2(a) will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below.
- To enter via Twitter: During the Promotion Period, use the hashtag #MBFGW2RegalSweepstakesThe authorized account holder of such Twitter account will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the e-mail address used to create such Twitter account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the registered e-mail address. Each entry must consist of the correct hashtag to be valid.
- Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club program may enter the Sweepstakes via the Regal Crown Club Reward Center. To enter, login to www.MyRegal.com and click “Reward Center” during the Promotion Period. Then, click the “By Category” search button and select “Sweeps.” Locate the My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Sweepstakes, click “View Details,” review the applicable terms and conditions, and indicate your (i) agreement to the terms and conditions by checking the appropriate box and (ii) desired number of entries. Finally, click “Enter the Sweepstakes.” The authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card number used to login will be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each 25 Regal Crown Club credits redeemed at the Regal Crown Club Reward Center, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. Potential winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is not open to (a) any employees of Sponsor, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, or (b) any such employee’s immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry by you will render all entries by you ineligible. Your entry (and any materials (including photos) that you submit with any entry) may not (i) violate, misappropriate, or infringe any intellectual property, publicity, contractual, privacy, or other right of any third party or any other applicable regulation, guideline or community standard, (ii) contain material that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate, and (iii) promote or incite violent, dangerous or antisocial behavior.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about 3/25, 4/1, and 4/8. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner(s) will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by email or other means, depending upon method of entry, within seven (7) days after the drawing, using contact information from the winner(s)’ Regal Crown Club account or provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner comes forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons with bona fide claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be your sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The winner(s) will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): Three (3) winners will each receive a prize package consisting of a promotional T-shirt, two (2) stemless wineglasses, a small cosmetic bag and a silver-colored tote bag. ARV: $40
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prizes is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and a winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prizes at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. A prize is limited to that specified in Section 5 above, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including but not limited to travel to and from the departure airport, personal expenses, incidental expenses, room service, parking fees, laundry service, food and drink, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and taxes) are not included in such prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Gift cards, gift certificates and tickets (including, without limitation, airline tickets), including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of such prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and such winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you waive the right to assert any and all claims arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (each, an “Uncontrollable Event”) prevents, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may determine the winner(s) by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify any winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (a) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) or the terms and conditions applicable to Facebook usage (in Sponsor’s or Facebook, Inc.’s sole discretion); (b) the winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification or any other notice (in each case as set forth in such notice) within three (3) days after its transmission; (c) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner; or (d) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any Winner Notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (B) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INC., THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (II) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER, BY ANY AIRCARRIER OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, HOTEL, OR OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity and Intellectual Property: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, the prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to the authority of any of the foregoing, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials (in whole or in part, or in edited form) you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you (including comments and postings), city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests: Where a prize permits a guest of a winner to participate, such winner is responsible for his or her guest and shall ensure that such guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. If a winner’s guest is deemed a minor in such guest’s state of residence, such winner must be the minor guest's parent or legal guardian in order for the minor guest to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or such guest’s parent or legal guardian if such guest is deemed a minor in his or her state of residence) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in any prize. Once a winner designates a guest, the winner cannot change such designation without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner agrees to behave in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and each prize provider has the right, in their respective sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his or her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his or her guest’s) behavior at any point (a) is uncooperative or disruptive; (b) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (c) may or does cause damage to any person or property or the reputation of Sponsor or such prize provider; or (d) otherwise violates the policies of such prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 7139 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.