Regal Crown Club Movie Tickets and Showtimes
Kung Fu Panda 3 Social Sweepstakes Rules
Kung Fu Panda 3 Social Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® KUNG FU PANDA 3 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins January 25, 2016 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends February 4, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering.
- To Enter: There is one way to enter for a chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes.
- To enter via Social Media: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. To enter, access one or more of Facebook.com or Twitter.com and register for free to open an account. Visit the Regal Cinemas Facebook account or follow @RegalMovies on Twitter. Then, post to your Facebook or Twitter account during the Promotion Period and use the hashtag “#KungFuPanda3Sweepstakes” in your entry. Multiple entries are allowed, up to a maximum of one entry per day per person. Entries that exceed that number will be determined to be void.
- To enter via Postal Mail: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. To enter, access one or more of Facebook.com or Twitter.com and register for free to open an account. Visit the Regal Cinemas Facebook account or follow @RegalMovies on Twitter. Then, post to your Facebook or Twitter account during the Promotion Period and use the hashtag “#KungFuPanda3Sweepstakes” in your entry. Multiple entries are allowed, up to a maximum of one entry per day per person. Entries that exceed that number will be determined to be void.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island; void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives (and the immediate family members of any such individual, including any spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child, and any person living in the same household as such individual) of Sponsor or Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (“Fox”) or their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, or where it doesn’t comply with applicable state or local registration or filing requirements. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, false, automatic (e.g., by robotic, programmed or similar methods of entry), illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Your entry may not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property, contractual, privacy or other right of any third party or any other applicable regulation, guideline or community standard.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. The random drawing will be conducted on or about February 8, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each potential winner will be notified (the “Winner Notification”) by Sponsor by e-mail or through the social media account that the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Official Rules, or by other means, on or about February 11, 2015. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during one (1) day from the date of the first attempt to contact a potential winner, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), an alternate winner may be selected. The winner will be required to (a) respond to the Winner Notification (as directed in the Winner Notification) within three (3) days after its transmission and (b) complete, sign, have notarized, and postmark an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law and if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) business days of its delivery to the winner.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): : Five (5) First Prize winners will each receive one (1) Prize Pack which includes: one (1) 13” Plush Toy (ARV $19), one (1) Kung Fu Panda 3 Xbox 360 Game (ARV $39.99), one (1) 3D Glasses (ARV $9.95), one (1) Headband (ARV $29), and one (1) Slippers (ARV $34). Total ARV per Prize Pack is $131.94. All incidental expenses and taxes not specified herein will be the sole responsibility of each First Prize winner, including without limitation, federal and state taxes. Total approximate retail value of all First Prizes: $660.
No prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are subject to availability, and if a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash, and not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. By participating, you waive the right to assert any claim arising from or related to costs of verification or redemption of a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- General Prize Terms: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of a prize winner. Sponsor, Fox, and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and promotion partners (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; and (ii) typographical, printing, distribution or production errors related to the Sweepstakes. Return of a prize or Winner Notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes, as well as your name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to you, city and state of residence, and other biographical information, for advertising and trade and promotional purposes without further compensation or authorization or notification, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised or existing, without limitation on the Internet, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and determine the winners by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Void where prohibited. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. A winner may be disqualified (and shall forfeit any applicable prizes) due to such winner’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to Facebook or Twitter usage (in Sponsor’s discretion or in Facebook, Inc.’s or Twitter Inc.’s sole discretion, as applicable). In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMERS; RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FOX, FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF; (II) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR DESTROYED PRIZES; (III) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OF THE TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER INTERNET SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, OR ANY ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE (INCLUDING DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS), TAMPERED WITH, GARBLED, INCOMPLETE, MISDIRECTED, LOST, ILLEGIBLE, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES; OR (IV) AN ENTRANT’S OR THIRD PERSON’S COMPUTER AND/OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND/OR THEIR CONTENTS.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) (please specify), go to www.REGmovies.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kung Fu Panda 3 Sweepstakes c/o Regal Entertainment Group Attn: Regal Crown Club, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.