Regal Crown Club®
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: The Regal Crown Club® Hobbit Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by the Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older before the Promotion Period (as defined below) and who have a Regal Crown Club® ("RCC") membership at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal Entertainment Group (“REG”), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, half-siblings, children, and step-children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations of rights and remedies, and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), November 29, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 31, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). REG's computers will serve as the official time-keeping devices for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
- Purchase a Large Coca-Cola Beverage and Use your RCC Card at Regal: RCC members may enter by using their RCC card when purchasing a large fountain beverage at participating theatres during the Promotion Period. A "participating theatre" is an REG theatre that participates in the RCC. One transaction = one entry into the Sweepstakes for the authorized account holder of the RCC card, subject to the eligibility restrictions included in these Official Rules. Maximum of two entries per card per day. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom the RCC card and account number were issued by REG. For more information on becoming an RCC member, see http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club.
- Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number, RCC membership card number, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Regal Crown Club® Hobbit Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5046, Department 804799, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5046. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes per entry submitted by mail, up to 2 total per day. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 2, 2014 and received by January 9, 2014. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 2 Sweepstakes entries per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 2 entries per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about January 13, 2014, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone, depending upon method of entry, within 2 days after the drawing. If RCC members entered via the method described in Section 5 (a) above, they will be notified using the contact information provided with their accounts. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner comes forward seeking to claim a prize, Administrator may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
- Prize: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for winner and guest to New Zealand. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; 7 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotels (single room, double occupancy); rental car for a week (if winner meets rental eligibility requirements); Hobbiton Movie Set Tour for 2; spa visit for 2; glider flight for 2; swim with dolphins experience for 2; kayak tour for 2; select meals; $4,000 that may be used for spending money; and travel agent services. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip before 12/31/14 or forfeit the prize. Winner must book trip at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. The winner (and his/her guest) must possess all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., etc.) prior to departure and travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for any tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases (where not prohibited by law) prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting any ticket prizes, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use any ticket on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $13,800. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The ARV of the prize is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and the winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prize at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The value of prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and winner must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize. Total ARV: $13,800.
- Guests: The winner is responsible for his/her guest and shall ensure his/her guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. Once designated by the winner, the guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, REG, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes as well as the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winners, or the distribution of any prizes.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, COCA-COLA BOTTLERS, REG, WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC., EPRIZE, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, PRIZE PARTNERS, AGENTS AND AGENCIES, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF THEM (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A)
UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (B) TECHNICAL ERRORS RELATED TO COMPUTERS, SERVERS, PROVIDERS, PRINTERS OR TELEPHONE OR NETWORK LINES; (C) PRINTING ERRORS; (D) ERRORS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (E) LATE, LOST, OR UNDELIVERABLE MAIL; OR (F) INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEY’S FEES. ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, IF IT IS POSSIBLE. IF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PART OF IT, IS DISCONTINUED FOR ANY REASON, SPONSOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY ELECT TO HOLD A RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE DATE OF DISCONTINUANCE FOR ANY PRIZE OFFERED HEREIN. NO MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. IN THE EVENT THAT PRODUCTION, TECHNICAL, SEEDING, PROGRAMMING OR ANY OTHER REASONS CAUSE MORE THAN THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES AS SET FORTH HEREIN TO BE AVAILABLE AND/OR CLAIMED, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AWARD ONLY THE STATED NUMBER OF PRIZES BY A RANDOM DRAWING AMONG ALL LEGITIMATE, UN-AWARDED, ELIGIBLE PRIZE CLAIMS.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/15WgfPw. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion.
© 2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprise under license to New Line Productions, Inc.