Ghost in the Shell Movie Tickets and Showtimes
For The Dream Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
Coca-Cola and Regal Theatres For The Dream 2016 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Coca-Cola and Regal Theaters For The Dream 2016 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or D.C.) who are 15 years of age or older at the time of entry. If you are a minor in your state of residence, you must have the permission and consent of your parent/legal guardian to participate in this Sweepstakes. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal Entertainment Group, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), March 4, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, March 31, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are 2 ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
i. Check-in from a participating Regal Cinema: Visit www.cokeplaytowin.com/regal, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid email address. Then using your mobile device, as provided in the instructions, "check-in" at a participating Regal Cinema and you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
ii. Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: To enter without checking into a participating Regal Cinema, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Coca-Cola and Regal Theaters For The Dream 2016 Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., PO Box 5046, Department 824227, Kalamazoo, MI 49003. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by April 1, 2016 and received by April 8, 2016. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using
multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Bonus Sweepstakes Entry – Enter Regal Crown Club Number: Upon registering for the Sweepstakes, you will have the opportunity to enter your Regal Crown Club number. By doing so, you will receive 1 bonus Sweepstakes entry.
Mail-In Alternate Method of Receiving Bonus Sweepstakes Entry: To receive a Bonus Sweepstakes entry without entering your Regal Crown Club number, mail a 3"x5" piece of paper with your name, home mailing address, email address, day/evening phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to "Coca-Cola and Regal Theaters For The Dream 2016 Sweepstakes – Bonus Entry,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., PO Box 5046, Department 824227, Kalamazoo, MI 49003. All requests must be postmarked by April 1, 2016 and received by April 8, 2016. You will receive 1 bonus Sweepstakes entry. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All requests must be hand printed and become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. None will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due requests, which will not be honored.
Limit: 1 bonus Sweepstakes entry, regardless of method outlined above.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about April 14, 2016 Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential Grand Prize winner that enters online will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Any potential winner that is a minor will be required to have a parent or legal guardian complete and return a parental consent form (to be provided by the Administrator), within 5 days of receipt in order for such potential winner to validly claim his or her prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes
- Prizes: 10 GRAND PRIZES: College Ready Prize Pack including: laptop; $75 Regal gift card; Coca-Cola branded backpack; portfolio; USB drive; and pen. The actual value of electronic
prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. All details of prize components will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value: $599.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,990.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal Entertainment Group, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use a prize or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or and prize or element thereof. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor's or Administrator's respective, sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more
than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/1oDWKev. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.