Regal Crown Club Movie Tickets and Showtimes Mobile App
Finding Dory Ticket Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Entertainment Group®
Finding Dory Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: Finding Dory Commemorative Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins June 16, 2016 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends June 23, 2016 at 11:59pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- To Enter: There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
- FINDING DORY COMMEMORATIVE TICKET METHOD OF ENTRY To enter with a Finding Dory commemorative ticket, attend a showing of Finding Dory after 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at participating theatres to receive a Finding Dory commemorative ticket, take a photo of the Finding Dory commemorative ticket, and either tweet the photo using your Twitter account or post the photo using your Instagram account during the Sweepstakes Period. The tweet/post with the photo must tag @RegalMovies and include the hashtag #FindingDoryRegalSweepstakes to qualify.
- FREE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter via email, email your full name, email address, phone number, and date of birth to RewardCenter@RegalCinemas.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit one (1) entry per person per each method of entry (e.g., one entry via Twitter or Instagram and one entry via email), regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Twitter, Instagram and/or email account or more than one (1) person uses the same Twitter, Instagram and/or email account. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on June 23, 2016 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Any attempts by a person to submit more than two (2) entries total will result in such person being disqualified. Partial and incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Any attempt by any person to enter the Sweepstakes more than the permitted number of times (as described above) by using multiple/different Twitter, Instagram and/or email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that person may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter, Instagram and/or email account from which the entry was submitted. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 years or older in AL and NE; 21 years or older in MS) at the time of entry, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees of Sponsor or Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies or Instagram, LLC or Twitter, Inc. (each a “Sweepstakes Entity”) or any such employee’s immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing on or about June 24, 2016 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor through Twitter, Instagram, or email (depending on the method of entry) on or about June 24, 2016. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during one (1) day from the date of the first attempt to contact potential winner, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) winner will receive one (1) $100 Regal Gift Card and one (1) Finding Dory prize pack (ARV $XXX.XX). No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable.
- Disclaimers; Release; Indemnification: Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize, participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or other electronic devices and/or their contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE: (i) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND (ii) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (a) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (b) ANY PRIZE; OR (c) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: or a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Finding Dory Commemorative Ticket Sweepstakes c/o Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane Knoxville, TN 37918.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Instagram, LLC, and Twitter, Inc. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, LLC, or Twitter, Inc.