Regal Crown Club Movie Tickets and Showtimes
Fathom Rush Time Stand Still Sweepstakes Rules
fathom events Rush - Time Stand Still Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) AS OF November 3rd, 2016. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (“SPONSOR”) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents (collectively “Promotion Group”), and the immediate families and those persons living in the same household are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor, Facebook Inc., and all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or any other affiliated theatres), directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, incomplete, illegible, garbled, distorted, delayed, destroyed, stolen, or damaged transmissions or entries or other errors of any kind; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion period is from 11:00am (all times Pacific Time) on October 27, 2016 to 11:00pm on November 3, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (except as otherwise expressly permitted under Section 7 below for mail-in entries) and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to potentially win a prize.
- Prize: One custom, manufactured Fender, Rush 2112 Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. This custom prize is not available for retail, however Fender stock basses sell direct for $899.99 USD.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable (including to relatives or friends) or redeemable for cash. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied or express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) and acceptance of prizes shall constitute agreement by the winner to look solely to the manufacturer or other purveyor of the prize and the warranty provided by it, if any, should any defects in the prize exist or arise. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Prize winner may be required to provide appropriate tax documentation sufficient to receive an IRS 1099 form at the end of the calendar year and may be required to sign for receipt and acceptance of the prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. PRIZE WINNINGS WILL BE REPORTED TO IRS WHEN APPROPRIATE.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded. Limit one winner per household or address.
- Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- How to Enter: To enter via Social Media: Visit Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup) or Twitter page (https://twitter.com/RegalMovies) during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions in the post about the ‘FATHOM EVENTS RUSH - TIME STAND STILL SWEEPSTAKES’. Following the specific instructions will provide the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Twitter account used in accordance with this Section 2(b) to be deemed the entrant and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the eligibility restrictions below. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned such Facebook or Twitter account by Facebook, Inc. or Twitter Inc., as applicable.