Boo Madea Halloween Movie Tickets and Showtimes
Exhibition On Screen Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
Exhibition on Screen: Flyaway to Amsterdam Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this sweepstakes. By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies. The Promotion period is from 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on April 13, 2015 to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 14, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (except as otherwise expressly permitted under Section 4 below for mail-in entries) and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to potentially win a prize.
- To Enter: are three ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes.
- To enter with your Regal Crown Club card: Regal Crown Club members may enter by using their Regal Crown Club card when purchasing tickets to a Fathom Events Exhibition on Screen Film (the “Film”) at participating theatres during the Promotion Period. A “participating theatre” is an REG theatre that participates in the Regal Crown Club and is playing the Film. One ticket purchase = one entry into the sweepstakes for the authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card presented at the time of ticket purchase, subject to the eligibility restrictions below and the following limitations: (i) maximum of two entries per card per day, and (ii) online ticket purchases are not eligible. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom the Regal Crown Club card and account number were issued by REG. For more information on becoming a Regal Crown Club member, see http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club.
- To enter by mail: Print your full name, postal address, e-mail address (if any), phone number, date of birth, and Regal Crown Club account number (if any) on a 3 ½” x 5” piece of paper and mail it to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club Exhibition on Screen Sweepstakes, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by July 17, 2015. One entry submitted by mail = one entry into the sweepstakes for the person submitting the entry, subject to the eligibility restrictions below and the following limitations: (i) two (2) entries per person, per day and (ii) the envelope containing the entry must not include entries for other persons (no bulk submissions).
- To enter via the RCC Reward Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club pilot program (which is limited to certain markets) may enter via the RCC Reward Center. To enter, login to www.MyRegal.com and click ‘Reward Center’ during the Promotion Period. From there, click the ‘view details’ button for the Fathom Events – Exhibition on Screen and review the applicable terms and conditions and then indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions by checking the appropriate box. Redemption of 100 Regal Crown Club credits = one entry into the sweepstakes for the authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card. Maximum of two (2) entries per person, per day.
- Eligibility: PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) AS OF APRIL 13, 2015. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (“SPONSOR”) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. The sweepstakes is not open to (i) any employees of Sponsor, AC JV, LLC, Arts Alliance Media LTD, Seventh Arts Productions or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies or (ii) any such employee’s immediate family members (spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts will render all entries by an entrant ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry will void all submissions via such methods.
- Winner Selection and Notification: (1) One winner will be chosen at random at the offices of Sponsor no later than before 5:00pm MT on July 20, 2015. The potential winner will be notified by email or other means based on entry method by July 25, 2015. The prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification, OR, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner with the prize notification are not successful. To claim the prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in his/her notification, including by taking any winner verification steps required by Sponsor. Entries will be void if contact information is not current, accurate or legible.
- Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the sweepstakes constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, hometown, likeness, opinions, any statements, voice and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the sweepstakes and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission, compensation or remuneration of any kind. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute a consent to the use of such winner’s name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the sweepstakes and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission or compensation.
- Identity of Entrant: In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): One (1) grand prize winner will receive (1) one American Express Gift Card to be used towards airfare and hotel accommodations for two (2) to Amsterdam, the Netherlands (ARV $3,400), (2) two tickets to a guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum (ARV $90.11), one (1) Van Gogh Museum Guide book (ARV $7.50), one (1) Van Gogh and the Sunflowers book (ARV $10.62), one (1) notecard wallet flowers (ARV $8.95), one (1) bag tag Sunflowers (ARV $4.95), and two (2) tickets for a guided tour of the Mauritshuis Museum (ARV $106.02). APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") OF ALL PRIZES: $3,628.15.
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prizes is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and the winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prizes at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. Prizes are limited to that specified in the prize description above, and all other unspecified expenses (including taxes, meals, gratuities, any incidental expenses, or travel expenses) are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Gift cards/certificates and tickets (including, without limitation, airline tickets) are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and winners must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Selection of Prize: Actual model, color, accessories and features of the prize awarded will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in Sponsor and third-party advertising and promotional materials, including without limitation on the Sponsor web site. PRIZE MUST BE USED BY NOVEMBER 30, 2015 OR WILL BE CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID.
- Additional Prize Terms Where a Prize Includes Travel: Where a prize includes travel, the winner (and his/her guest, if applicable) must possess all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., etc.) prior to departure and travel on the same itinerary. Travel must be completed on the dates specified by Sponsor, which are subject to change, or the prize will be forfeited. Round trip travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Specific travel arrangements will be made by Sponsor and determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities, or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. If a trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, Sponsor (in its sole discretion) may provide the winner with $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of airfare.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded. Limit one winner per household or address.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded "as is, where is," without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matters beyond Sponsor's reasonable control ("Uncontrollable Event") prevent, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may select a winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Affadavit & Release: As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute, notarize and deliver to Sponsor within five (5) business days of attempted notification a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Failure to do so may disqualify the winner and Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE: (I) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR; AND (II) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AC JV, LLC, ARTS ALLIANCE MEDIA LTD, SEVENTH ARTS PRODUCTIONS, THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF OR (B) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY/DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (2) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; OR (3) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Intellectual Property Notice: The sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2015 by Regal Entertainment Group.
- Guests: Where a prize permits a guest of the winner to participate, the winner is responsible for his/her guest and shall ensure his/her guest complies with Sponsor's and each prize provider's procedures and policies. If the winner's guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, the winner must be the minor guest's parent/legal guardian in order for the minor to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or guest's parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in the prize. Once designated by the winner, the guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or the prize provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner's (and/or his/her guest's) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or a prize provider; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the winner list (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination), send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after July 31, 2015 to Sponsor at Regal Crown Club, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918, Attn: RCC: FLYAWAY TO AMSTERDAM SWEEPSTAKES. Residents of FL may omit return postage. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at Regal Crown Club, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918, Attn: RCC: FLYAWAY TO AMSTERDAM SWEEPSTAKES. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.