Lionsgate Movie Bonus Movie Tickets and Showtimes Power Rangers
Coca-Cola & Regal Star Trek Beyond Sweepstakes Rules
Coca-Cola® & Regal Crown Club®
Star Trek Beyond Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: The Coca-Cola & Regal Star Trek Beyond Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal Entertainment Group (“Regal"), HelloWorld, Inc., or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents or those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), July 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 21, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Regal’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How To Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
- Log In to Regal Crown Club and Purchase Advance Tickets to Star Trek Beyond with your Regal Crown Club card: During the Promotion Period, make a purchase of at least 1 advance ticket to a Star Trek Beyond ticket show time at any Regal theatre with your Regal Crown Club card, online or at the box office and you automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Regal Crown Club membership is free. Find more information here: http://www.regmovies.com/regal-crown-club.
- Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Coca-Cola & Regal Star Trek Beyond Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," P.O. Box 5018, Department 826602, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5018. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by July 22, 2016 and received by July 29, 2016. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about August 5, 2016 Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. It is entrant’s responsibility to ensure that entrant’s contact information submitted during registration or entry or contained in such entrant’s Regal Crown Club account is current and accurate. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential Grand Prize winner (or, if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release in the required time frame, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: 2 GRAND PRIZES: Each Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000 prepaid gift card, terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value of all prizes (“ARV”): $2,000.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of any prize by any winner is permitted. Prizes are nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash, and no cash alternative is available. Prizes are subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Gift cards and gift certificates, including but not limited to any that may be awarded by Sponsor in the event of a substitute prize, are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent’s or legal guardian’s) consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use a prize; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or any prize. Entrant (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant (or, if entrant is a minor in entrant’s state of residence, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/28M7Lrt. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.