Regal Crown Club Movie Tickets and Showtimes Mobile App
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Poster Sweepstakes Rules
Regal Crown Club®
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Poster Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: The Regal Crown Club® Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Poster Sweepstakes, sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group (REG) (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on 1/11/16 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on 2/26/16 (the “Promotion Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve odds of winning. The sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. This contract includes limitations of your rights and remedies.
- To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes.
- To enter via the Regal Crown Club Rewards Center: Eligible Regal Crown Club members who are participating in the Regal Crown Club pilot program (which is limited to certain markets) may enter via the RCC Reward Center. To enter, login to www.MyRegal.com and click ‘Reward Center’ during the Promotion Period. From there, click the ‘view details’ button for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Poster Sweepstakes and review the applicable terms and conditions and then indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions by checking the appropriate box. Redemption of 100 Regal Crown Club credits = one (1) entry into the sweepstakes for the authorized account holder of the Regal Crown Club card.
- To enter by email: Email email@example.com during the Promotion Period including “Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice Poster Sweepstakes” in the subject line. In the body of the email, include your full name, email address, phone number, date of birth and Regal Crown Club account number (if any).
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older (19 years or older in AL and NE, 21 years or older in MS) before the Promotion Period, subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The sweepstakes is not open to (i) any employees of Sponsor, Warner Brothers Pictures or any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies or (ii) any such employee’s immediate family members (spouse, parent, step-parent, sibling, step-sibling, half-sibling, child, or step-child) and any person living in the same household as such individuals. Any false or deceptive entries or acts will render all entries by an entrant ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry will void all submissions via such methods.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Upon submission, entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or that does not comply with these Official Rules. The winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted each Friday starting on 1/15 and ending on 2/26. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or other means, depending upon method of entry, within 10 days after the drawing, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If, for any reason, more than one bona fide winner comes forward seeking to claim a prize, Sponsor may select the final winner via a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize, and inclusion in such selection process shall be entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. After notification of winning, the winner(s) will be required to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) within five (5) business days.
- Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): Seven (7) Grand Prize winners will be awarded the following: A set of Three Theatrical Release Posters for the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice film including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. (ARV$120.00).
- General Prize Terms: The ARV of the prizes is based on information available to Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for, and the winner will not receive the difference (if any) between, the actual value of the prizes at the time of the award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are nonrefundable, not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. Prizes are limited to that specified in the prize description above, and all other unspecified expenses (including taxes, meals, gratuities, any incidental expenses, or travel expenses) are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Gift cards/certificates and tickets (including, without limitation, airline tickets) are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon or otherwise specified by the issuer thereof. Any and all taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law, and winners must provide any additional information requested by Sponsor so that Sponsor can comply with applicable tax reporting obligations. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim a prize and any liability or publicity that might arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
- Additional Prize Terms Where a Prize Includes Travel: Where a prize includes travel, the winner (and his/her guest, if applicable) must possess all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., etc.) prior to departure and travel on the same itinerary. Any necessary insurance is the responsibility of winner (and his/her guest, if applicable). Travel must be completed on the dates specified by Sponsor, which are subject to change, or the prize will be forfeited. Round trip travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Specific travel arrangements will be made by Sponsor and determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities, or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. If a trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner’s residence, Sponsor (in its sole discretion) may provide the winner with $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of airfare.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; entries not received during the Promotion Period for any reason; or other errors of any kind. Prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winners, or the distribution of any prizes. In the event that viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or any other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control (“Uncontrollable Event”) prevent, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. In the event an Uncontrollable Event occurs prior to the announced date for winner determination, Sponsor may select a winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. In the event an Uncontrollable Event interrupts, interferes with, or disrupts the provision of any prize, Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Sponsor may disqualify a winner (and cause any applicable prizes to be forfeited) due to any of the following: (i) the winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); (ii) the winner fails to respond to the winner notification or any other notice within three (3) days after its transmission; (iii) the winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (if requested by Sponsor) within five (5) days after its receipt (except where prohibited by law); or (iv) the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner or the return of any winner notification, notice, or prize as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing.
- Release and Indemnification: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE: (I) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR; AND (II) TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, REGAL CINEMAS, WARNER BROTHERS, THE PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, PERSONAL INJURIES, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PARTICIPATION (OR THE INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY ELEMENT OR ACTIVITY THEREOF; (B) ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY/DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSIONS WHATSOEVER BY THE AIRCARRIER(S) OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES, HOTEL(S), OR ANY OTHER PERSONS PROVIDING ANY OF PRIZE-RELATED SERVICES AND ACCOMODATIONS; (2) TRAVEL TO OR FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (3) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED PRIZES; ; OR (4) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY DEFECTS IN ANY PRIZE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE; OR (C) ANY ERRORS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY MARKETING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Any disputes that may arise hereunder will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be had only in the state and federal courts located within the State of Tennessee, without waiver of any right to removal by Sponsor pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Publicity: Where permitted by law, by participating in the sweepstakes, entrant grants Sponsor, Warner Brothers, the prize providers, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by entrant in connection with the sweepstakes as well as the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
- Guests: Where a prize permits a guest of the winner to participate, the winner is responsible for his/her guest and shall ensure his/her guest complies with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies. If the winner’s guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, the winner must be the minor guest's parent/legal guardian in order for the minor to participate. If requested by Sponsor, any guest of a winner (or guest’s parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) must complete, sign, and return a Liability and Publicity Release (where not prohibited by law) prior to participation in the prize. Once designated by the winner, the guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Conduct: By entering the sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in any sweepstakes- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or the prize provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or a prize provider; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of winners (available approximately two months after the date of winner determination) or a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.REGmovies.com or mail your request, including a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Regal Entertainment Group, Attn: Regal Crown Club, 7139 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Miscellaneous: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of any provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc.
- Sponsor: Regal Entertainment Group, 7132 Regal Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918.