Regal Entertainment Group®
Coca-Cola & Regal Cinemas BET ExperienceSweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS
NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- General Information: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), May 13, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 31, 2015 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- To Enter: During the Promotion Period, Tweet a message or a photo on Twitter or post a photo, with an optional message, on Instagram responding to the question “who would you like to share the BET Experience with?” and include the hashtag #RegalBETXSweeps (herein, your "Submission"). Post your Submission to one of the social media platforms listed below:
- Twitter: Log-in to or create your Twitter account. Then, follow @RegalMovies and Tweet your Submission. Your account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Creating a Twitter account is free, but is subject to its terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos). If you post updates to or receive updates from www.twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
- Instagram: Log-in to or create your Instagram account. Then, follow @RegalMovies and create and post your Submission to your Instagram account. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you do not have the Instagram App, you may download it through the application store on your mobile device. Your post must be consistent with Instagram's terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and message and data rates may apply.
- Eligibility: The Coca-Cola & Regal Cinemas BET Experience Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Black Entertainment Television, LLC (“BET”), Regal Entertainment Group, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
By posting your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines and content restrictions below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes your Submission fails to conform.
Once your Submission is approved, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable to the applicable social media channel;
- The Submission description, if any, must be in English; and
- The Submission must contain the hashtag #RegalBETXSweeps;
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- The Submission must not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Entrant must have permission from all recognizable individuals included in the Submission (if any) to use their names and likenesses. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor;
- The Submission must not include the image of a child under the age of 13 drinking a Coca-Cola product;
- If a Submission includes the image of a child under the age of 13, the Submission must also include an image of his/her parent/legal guardian;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor or Regal Cinemas, which entrant has a limited license to use to create and upload a Submission in this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not contain any material not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter or Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Twitter or Instagram accounts, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter or Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned (i) an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or (ii) a Twitter or Instagram account as provided by Twitter or Instagram (depending on method of entry). Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about June 1, 2015 Administrator will select the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner if, in its sole discretion, it finds content on his or her social media pages to be inconsistent with the brand's image (for example, if content is in violation of any of the content restrictions above).
Description of Prize(s) and Approximate Retal Value ("ARV"): 1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for winner and 1 guest to Los Angeles, CA. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's parent/legal guardian must be winner’s guest. Trip package consists of: round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 4 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to each of (a) the BET Experience concerts at the Staples Center (Kevin Hart, Nicki Manaj and Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar & Snoop Dogg), (b) the Club Nokia Late Night concerts, and (c) the BET Awards (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in destination city; $500 gift card that can be used for spending money (terms and conditions apply); and travel agent services. Concert details, including dates and times, can be found here: http://www.axs.com/betexperience?aff=betbetxherosat. Travel must commence on June 25, 2015 and end on June 29, 2015. All travelers must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prizes, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE (“ARV”): $7,438. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. If the winner doesn’t want to take the trip, he/she will not receive a cash substitute. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If the potential Grand Prize winner entered through Instagram, he/she will be notified through Instagram via a comment on the Submission and/or a direct message from @RegalMovies. If a potential winner entered through Twitter, Sponsor will send a direct message from @RegalMovies to the potential winner’s Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential prize winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the Declaration or provide any additional information in the required time frame, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, if time permits, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release and Indemnification: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (or entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release and hold harmless The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, BET, Regal Entertainment Group, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Disputes; Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
List of Winners / Copy of Official Rules: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/1IyLG8h. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. The entrants are providing information to Sponsor and Administrator and not to Instagram or Twitter.