Coca-Cola/Regal Crown Club/American Idol Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola/Regal Crown Club/American Idol Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Regal Cinemas, Inc., Fox Digital Media, FremantleMedia North America, Inc., 19 Entertainment, Inc. 19 TV Limited, CORE Media Group Inc., 19 Recordings Inc., americanidol.com, Fox Broadcasting Company, News Corporation, American Idol Productions, Inc., ePrize, Inc., Career Sports Entertainment, Inc, d/b/a CSE, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska and Hawaii, and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), February 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, March 28, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter:
a) Purchase Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Regal Entertainment Group movie theatre ("Theatre") and purchase any large Coca-Cola fountain beverage, presenting your Regal Crown Club card at the time of purchase. You automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. A Regal Crown Club membership is free. To create an account, visit the customer service desk at a Theatre or visit http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club/Create-Account. Only 1 Regal Crown Club card may be presented per purchase.
b) Online Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.cokeplaytowin.com/idolregalcrownclub and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
c) Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Coca-Cola/Regal Crown Club/American Idol Sweepstakes – Sweeps Entry," PO Box 5046, Department 592832, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5046. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by March 29, 2013 and received by April 5, 2013. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Regal Crown Club card. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, Regal Crown Club memberships, identities, registrations, or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about April 6, 2013, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements, including an additional publicity release, as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
8. Prize: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 2 to Los Angeles, CA for the 2013 American Idol Finale ("Finale"). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major Delta Air Lines-servicing airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the two-part Finale (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $500 Visa® gift card; and 10 credits awarded to winner's Regal Crown Club card. Terms and conditions of gift card and Regal Crown Club credits apply. Winner will be asked, but not required, to share pictures taken during the trip with the Sponsor. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Finale, or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided an additional $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. The Sponsor is not responsible if the Finale is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above (including taxes, meals, gratuities and any incidental expenses) are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 18 years old, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian, and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. All individuals attending the Finale must be at least 18 years of age. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on days of the Finale. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,300. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, exchange or transfer of a prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, photo(s), likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Regal Cinemas, Inc., Fox Digital Media, FremantleMedia North America, Inc., 19 Entertainment, Inc. 19 TV Limited, CORE Media Group Inc., 19 Recordings Inc., americanidol.com, Fox Broadcasting Company, News Corporation, American Idol Productions, Inc., ePrize, Inc., Career Sports Entertainment, Inc, d/b/a CSE, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/Sov6Mp. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.