The following terms and conditions (“Club Rules”) apply to the Regal Entertainment Group customer loyalty program (the “Regal Crown Club”). Regal Crown Club members can accumulate credits at Regal Entertainment Group theatres participating in the Regal Crown Club (a “Participating Theatre”) via purchases at the box office and concession stand and redeem such credits for rewards such as admission tickets, concession items, and movie swag. Other Regal Crown Club membership benefits, which may change from time to time, may include discounts, coupons, and opportunities to enter sweepstakes, special offers, newsletters, and member-only e-mails. Participation in the Regal Crown Club and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Regal Entertainment Group.
As a member of the Regal Crown Club, you must comply with the Club Rules. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to modify the Club Rules, or any aspect of the Regal Crown Club program, at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the Club Rules periodically at http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club/Club-Rules. Participation in the Regal Crown Club is considered acceptance of the Club Rules and any and all subsequent modifications, updates, or notices related thereto. If at any time, you do not accept the Club Rules or become dissatisfied with the Regal Crown Club, your sole remedy is to terminate your participation and membership in the Regal Crown Club.
- Eligibility / Enrollment
- There is no fee to enroll in the Regal Crown Club and obtain a Regal Crown Club membership card (a physical card or a virtual card, a “Regal Crown Club Card”), but eligible purchases and/or activities are required to earn and redeem credits.
- Regal Crown Club membership is open to individuals 13 years of age and older who reside in the United States, Guam, Saipan, or American Samoa; provided, however, the following individuals are not eligible for membership: (i) Regal Entertainment Group employees and their immediate family members (except for those employees authorized by Regal Entertainment Group’s corporate office to participate in the Regal Crown Club) and (ii) corporations, partnerships, or any other business entities, associations, or groups. Any other exclusion will be based on the judgment of Regal Entertainment Group.
- Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements may enroll in the Regal Crown Club by (i) picking up a Regal Crown Club Card at any Participating Theatre and registering the card online at https://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club or by using an available in-theatre kiosk station or (ii) Downloading the Regal Mobile App (the “Regal Mobile App”) at http://www.regmovies.com/mobile and following the in-app prompts. Members may use a physical card or a virtual card created via the Regal Mobile App.
To take advantage of membership benefits, members must register their card. When completing all required forms online, through the Regal Mobile App or at an in-theatre kiosk station, a message will be sent to the e-mail provided by the member. The member must confirm his or her e-mail by clicking the “Confirm E-mail” button or the link provided in that message to be considered registered. If a member desires an additional copy of that message, such member can re-send the message to such member’s e-mail address through the website or Regal Mobile App.
- Each Regal Crown Club Card has a unique card number. Regal Crown Club Cards (and credits and rewards earned via the Regal Crown Club) are nontransferable and may only be used by the Regal Crown Club membership account owner. Regal Crown Club membership is limited to 1 account per person.
- In the event that at any time during your membership in the Regal Crown Club you become ineligible to be a member, you must provide notice to Regal Entertainment Group and cease using your Regal Crown Club Card immediately.
- Membership Cards / Account
- You are responsible for promptly informing Regal Entertainment Group if your Regal Crown Club Card is lost or stolen by notifying a manager at a Participating Theatre. You will be liable for any transactions that occur with your Regal Crown Club Card before the card is reported lost or stolen, and you will not receive credit reimbursement for any rewards provided to any third parties pursuant to their unauthorized use of your Regal Crown Club Card.
- When you register your Regal Crown Club Card online, you will be asked to enter an e-mail address and password and/or card number. This will allow you to access your account to check your credit balance and update your account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and card number and for the accuracy of your account information. Your card number or your password, together with your registered e-mail address, will enable account access.
- Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your e-mail, password, card number, account information, or Regal Crown Club Card.
- All information that you provide to Regal Crown Club in connection with your enrollment and participation in the Regal Crown Club must be true, accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for updating your account information so that it remains true, accurate, current, and complete at all times.
- To earn credits at a Participating Theatre, you MUST present your Regal Crown Club Card at the time the qualifying purchase is made. Only 1 card can be presented per transaction. Regal Entertainment Group theatre staff reserve the right to request that Regal Crown Club Card holders present a photo ID for verification.
- To earn credits at an in-theatre kiosk station or while purchasing tickets online, you MUST enter your Regal Crown Club Card number or swipe your Regal Crown Club Card at the time the qualifying purchase is made. Only 1 card can be entered per transaction. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for lost, unearned, or unreported credits from purchases made from third-party online vendors or other vendors.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for Regal Crown Club credits to reflect on your membership account. If you believe that credits were not properly awarded for a transaction, you must notify customer service at the Regal Entertainment Group theatre at which the transaction occurred within 7 days of the transaction. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to require proof of accrual of such credits from you, including but not limited to copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transactions claimed to have been performed.
- Accrued credits do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the Regal Crown Club. Credits may be revoked by Regal Entertainment Group at any time as set forth herein. Credits, reward vouchers and any other rewards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash (unless required by applicable law) and may not be bought/sold, assigned, bartered, or transferred. In the event that qualifying purchases are refunded, Regal Entertainment Group may rescind credits earned by such qualifying purchases.
- Credits earned for a transaction, and total credits balance can be found (i) on the Regal Mobile App, (ii) online at your account homepage, (iii) at available in-theatre kiosk stations and (iv) at the customer service desk of a Participating Theatre upon presentation of your Regal Crown Club Card.
- Accumulation and Redemption of Credits
- Regal Crown Club members receive 100 credits per dollar spent on purchases at the box offices and concession stands of Participating Theatres, excluding all Cinebarre locations, by presenting their Regal Crown Club Card to the cashier during those transactions (or, when purchasing tickets at an in-theatre kiosk station at Participating Theatres, by entering their Regal Crown Club Card number or swiping their Regal Crown Club Card when prompted during the ticket purchase process), subject to the following terms:
Credits earned expire in the event of inactivity. A member’s earned credits expire after a period of 12 consecutive months without a box office or concession transaction by the member utilizing the member’s Regal Crown Club Card.
Members can choose their rewards by using the Reward Center. The Reward Center is an online storefront where members can ‘spend’ their accumulated Regal Crown Club credits on a variety of items. Members may also be offered the opportunity to spend their earned credits for specific in-theatre rewards at the box office at Participating Theatres. All rewards are subject to availability. Members can redeem credits by logging into MyRegal.com (or, where available, accessing the Reward Center via the Regal Mobile App) and using the Reward Center to order the desired reward using the credits available on their account. Credits can only be redeemed for items found in the online Reward Center catalog at the time of redemption. The full credit balance required for the selected reward must be available in your account at the time your order is placed. Credit values assigned to any reward are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
There are three main delivery types for items available in the Reward Center: (i) items that will be automatically loaded onto the member’s Regal Crown Club Card for redemption at Participating Theatres, (ii) physical merchandise that will be mailed to the member by Regal Entertainment Group’s designated fulfillment provider, and (iii) digitally-delivered items that include a unique code and redemption instructions.
- Members DO NOT earn credits for (i) admissions obtained by redeeming complementary passes or emergency tickets or (ii) group sales (20 or more tickets per day/per membership) or otherwise discounted tickets, but they DO receive credits on any fees paid to upgrade such passes/tickets.
- If members elect to purchase an Upsize to their popcorn at a Cinebarre location, members will receive $1.00 off their purchase of the Large popcorn
- Members DO NOT earn credits when purchasing Super Saver tickets, but they DO receive credits when redeeming Super Saver tickets at the box office for admissions.
- Members DO NOT earn credits when purchasing gift cards, but they DO earn credits when redeeming gift cards.
- Members DO NOT earn credits or visitation for admission to Summer Movie Express discount program.
- For the purpose of calculating credits earned at the box office, multiply transaction totals by 100.
- Example: Transaction Total = $7.50; Credits Earned = 750.
- Example: Transaction Total = $6.25; Credits Earned = 625.
Rewards that are loaded onto your Regal Crown Club Card will have a specified expiration date; however, regardless of such specified expiration date, Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to expire any unused rewards stored on a Regal Crown Club Card if you fail to accrue any credits at a participating Regal Entertainment Group theatre for a period of 12 or more consecutive months.
Reward ticket loaded to card is for a single admission to a non-restricted* 2D movie at a participating Regal theatre box office – not valid for online ticket purchases. Premium upgrades such as IMAX, RPX, 4DX and 3D may be purchased at the box office at additional cost. The reward is non-transferable and represents no cash value.Free 2D tickets are not accepted during the first few weeks of a movie's theatrical release and will incur a surcharge fee. Please contact your local Regal Entertainment Group theatre directly if you have questions about whether your pass is valid for a particular movie and show time.
You will be responsible for payment of any shipping and handling costs listed for any merchandise to be mailed to you. (Please note that some items may require extra shipping costs due to their size or special handling requirements and there may be extra shipping charges for delivery to some international destinations.) Payment for such costs must be made with a valid credit card. You MUST provide a valid, complete shipping address at checkout. Please allow 10-14 days from the time of purchase for delivery of physically shipped items. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. Regal Entertainment Group does not provide shipping insurance on items unless specified in the item description.
Rewards that are designated as “digitally-delivered” will generate an automatic e-mail to you with a unique claim code and redemption instructions. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for any technical issues that prevent you from accessing or redeeming your reward or e-mail notifications.
The Reward Center may also offer you the ability to enter into sweepstakes. Please refer to the official rules and restrictions for each individual sweepstakes. A link to those rules can be found in the sweepstakes reward description or at http://www.regmovies.com/Crown-Club/Sweepstakes.
Regal Entertainment Group does not offer warranties on any Reward Center items unless specified in the item description.
Digitally-delivered items and rewards loaded onto a Regal Crown Club Card are purchased AS IS and credit refunds for these types of rewards will generally not be provided. Unless otherwise specified, you may request a refund for damaged, defective, or incorrect reward merchandise within 30 days of delivery; however, requests received more than 10 days after delivery may receive partial or no refunded credits at the sole discretion of Regal Entertainment Group. To initiate a refund request, you must call 1-877-Tell-Regal (1-877-835-5734) and provide all information requested by Regal Entertainment Group. Regal Entertainment Group may request that the reward merchandise in question is returned. All returned items must be in original and complete condition, contain all related parts, and be returned in the original packaging. Return shipping costs for damaged or defective reward merchandise will be paid or refunded by Regal Entertainment Group. Return shipping costs for incorrect reward merchandise will be paid or refunded by Regal Entertainment Group only if the error was caused by Regal Entertainment Group. Otherwise, you will be responsible for return shipping costs for incorrect reward merchandise. Shipping payment made by you at the time of redemption for reward merchandise items that arrived damaged, defective, or incorrect may also be refunded at the sole discretion of Regal Entertainment Group. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible returns, including for any failure to refund credits that may result from such nonconforming returns.
Termination of Membership
- Example: Shella would like to receive a small popcorn, a movie-themed T-shirt and a digital song download from the online Reward Center. She has 20,000 credits. The small popcorn item in the storefront costs 5,000 credits, the movie-themed T-shirt costs 10,000 credits and the digital song costs 1,500 credits. She places all three items in her shopping cart and confirms the order. Following such confirmation, (i) a voucher for the free small popcorn is immediately loaded onto her Regal Crown Club Card and will be available for her to redeem using her Regal Crown Club Card on her next visit to a Participating Theatre; (ii) the T-shirt will be shipped to her provided mailing address; (iii) she will receive an e-mail with a unique claim code and instructions on how to redeem her digital song download; and (iv) her available credit balance is now 3,500 credits (20,000 - 10,000 - 5,000 - 1,500 = 3,500).
- Regal Entertainment Group may terminate or suspend your membership in the Regal Crown Club at any time, for any reason, without liability to Regal Entertainment Group. In such case, your membership in the Regal Crown Club will be terminated or suspended 90 days after notice to you. Upon your death, your membership in the Regal Crown Club will terminate immediately.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind credits and rewards and/or to disqualify you from membership in the Regal Crown Club and/or to terminate your membership immediately and without notice if, in the sole judgment of Regal Entertainment Group, you (i) violate the Club Rules, (ii) engage in any fraud or abuse relating to eligibility for Regal Crown Club membership, accrual of credits, or redemption of credits or reward vouchers, (iii) misrepresent any information supplied by you to Regal Entertainment Group, or (iv) engage in any activities that are inconsistent with Regal Entertainment Group’s or Regal Crown Club’s public image, goodwill, and reputation or applicable law. Regal Entertainment Group may also terminate your Regal Crown Club membership immediately and without notice in the event your account is inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months. If you do not accrue any credits during a 12-month period, your account will be deemed inactive and all earned credits (and unused rewards stored on a Regal Crown Club Card) will be deemed expired. Therefore, you must use your Regal Crown Club Card to make a purchase at the box office or concession stand of a Participating Theatre at least once every 12 months in order to retain an active Regal Crown Club account and avoid expiration of accrued credits and unredeemed rewards. Furthermore, Regal Entertainment Group may delete your account and all of your Regal Crown Club membership records (including accrued credits) in the event you have not made a purchase at a Participating Theatre using your Regal Crown Club Card for a period of 42 consecutive months.
- Upon any termination hereunder, your right to accrue credits and redeem rewards (including reward vouchers and credits) shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all credits accumulated up to the date of termination will be forfeited and your account balance will become zero. Furthermore, you will forfeit and, upon Regal Entertainment Group's request, must return any unredeemed reward vouchers that you have been awarded and surrender your Regal Crown Club Card to Regal Entertainment Group. In addition, Regal Entertainment Group shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- If Regal Entertainment Group terminates your membership in the Regal Crown Club, you are ineligible to re-apply for membership and you agree not to attempt to re-enroll in the Regal Crown Club.
- By participating in the Regal Crown Club, you hereby (i) give Regal Entertainment Group and its designees permission to publish, adapt, distribute, display, prepare derivative works of, and otherwise use your name, biographical information, voice, statements attributable to you, picture, or other likeness for advertising, promotional, and other purposes as determined by Regal Entertainment Group in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future throughout the world, without further approval, notification, or compensation, and (ii) release Regal Entertainment Group and its designees from any and all liability in connection therewith. The foregoing publicity release is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or update the Club Rules and/or change, alter, or discontinue the Regal Crown Club (including its credit/rewards structure), the lists of Participating Theatres, or any reward or special status programs at any time without any liability or notice to members beyond updating these Club Rules. The result of such modification, update, change, alteration or discontinuation may include the decrease in redemption value or cancellation of credit not yet redeemed.
- All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the earning/use/conversion of credits, or a member’s compliance with the Club Rules will be resolved by Regal Entertainment Group in its sole discretion.
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to audit Regal Crown Club members’ accounts at any time. In the event Regal Entertainment Group determines, in its sole discretion, that you have accrued credits through fraud or abuse, Regal Entertainment Group may terminate your membership in the Regal Crown Club as set forth above.
- Rewards, as well as any prize or gift provided to a Regal Crown Club member, may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the applicable federal, state, and local tax laws. Regal Crown Club members are solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes and any applicable tax reporting obligations.
- By participating in the Regal Crown Club, you agree to release Regal Entertainment Group, its parent, affiliates, divisions, related companies, third-party prize/reward providers and suppliers, and agents, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees, (each a “Releasee”) from any and all losses, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and/or death, arising from or connected to the Regal Crown Club, including, without limitation, (i) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of credits, (ii) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of rewards, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account, and (iv) the suspension, modification, or termination of the Regal Crown Club or any reward or special status programs therein. THE REGAL CROWN CLUB, MEMBERSHIP THEREIN, AND ALL REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE REGAL CROWN CLUB ARE PROVIDED AND MUST BE ACCEPTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP’S PARTNERS OR ADMINISTRATORS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING’S RESPECTIVE AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AS TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE REGAL CROWN CLUB INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE REGAL CROWN CLUB OR MEMBERS’ PARTICIPATION THEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE REGAL CROWN CLUB. IN ANY EVENT, ANY LIABILITY OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF REWARDS OR PRIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE REWARD OR PRIZE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE RELEASEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, RELEASEES’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REGAL CROWN CLUB, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REGAL CROWN CLUB IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasees from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of Club Rules. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse Regal Entertainment Group for any rewards or prizes that were fraudulently obtained by you.
- The Club Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of any jurisdiction. Any dispute, claim or cause of action arising out of or concerning the interpretation or effect of the Club Rules and/or your participation in the Regal Crown Club (i) must be resolved in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Tennessee and (ii) except where prohibited, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to the personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue of these courts.
- If any provision of the Club Rules is held unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or is so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not render the Club Rules unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- Any waiver by Regal Entertainment Group of a breach of any provision of the Club Rules shall not operate as, or be construed to be, a waiver of any other breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of the Club Rules. Failure by Regal Entertainment Group to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Club Rules on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive Regal Entertainment Group of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Club Rules.
- These Club Rules constitute the entire agreement between Regal Crown Club members and Regal Entertainment Group pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written.
Club Rules Last Updated 9/14/2016