The following terms and conditions (“Club Rules”) apply to Regal Entertainment Group customer loyalty program (the “Regal Crown Club”). Regal Crown Club members can accumulate credits at participating theaters via purchases at the box office and concession stand and use such credits to earn free admission tickets, popcorn, candy, and drinks. Other Regal Crown Club membership benefits, which may change from time to time, may include discounts, opportunities to enter sweepstakes, newsletters, and member-only e-mails. Participation in the Regal Crown Club and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Regal Entertainment Group.
As a member of the Regal Crown Club, you must comply with the Club Rules. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to modify the Club Rules at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to check the Club Rules periodically. Participation in the Regal Crown Club is considered acceptance of the Club Rules and any and all subsequent modifications, updates, or notices related thereto. If at any time, you do not accept the Club Rules or become dissatisfied with the Regal Crown Club; your sole remedy is to terminate your participation and membership in the Regal Crown Club.
A. Eligibility / Enrollment
1. Regal Crown Club membership is open to individuals 13 years of age and older who reside in the United States; provided, however, the following individuals are not eligible for membership: (i) employees of Regal Entertainment Group ; (ii) employees of any other person or entity involved in the development, administration, or operation of the Regal Crown Club; and (iii) immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and/or spouse of each) and/or those living in the same household as persons set forth in (i) or (ii). Corporations, partnerships, or any other business entities are not eligible for membership. Any other exclusion will be based on the judgment of Regal Entertainment Group. Membership is limited to one account per person.
2. Eligible members can enroll in the Regal Crown Club by completing the registration form, which is available at any participating Regal Entertainment Group theatre and online at www.REGmovies.com. Eligible members who are under 13 years of age need the permission and consent of a parent or legal guardian to enroll.
3. Members will receive a FREE Regal Crown Club membership card. Regal Crown Club Cards are nontransferable and may only be used by the Regal Crown Club membership account owner.
4. In the event that any time during your membership in the Regal Crown Club you become ineligible to be a member, you must provide notice to Regal Entertainment Group and cease using your Regal Crown Club Card immediately.
B. Membership Cards / Account
1. You are responsible for promptly informing Regal Entertainment Group if your Regal Crown Club Card is lost or stolen by either calling 1-877-Tell-Regal (1-877-835-5734) or notifying a manager at a participating Regal Entertainment Group theatre. You will be liable for any transactions that occur with your Regal Crown Club Card before the card is reported lost or stolen, and you will not receive credit for any reward vouchers provided to any third parties pursuant to their unauthorized use of your Regal Crown Club Card.
2. When you enroll for Regal Crown Club membership online, you will be asked to enter a username and password. This will allow you to access your account to check your credit balance and update account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for the accuracy of your account information.
3. Regal Entertainment Group is not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your username, password, account information, or Regal Crown Club Card.
C. Accumulation of Credits
1. Regal Crown Club members receive 1 credit per dollar spent on ticket purchases at the box office or ticketing kiosks by entering a Regal Crown Club membership number in the appropriate area during the ticket purchase process, with a maximum of 20 credits per card, per day. Members DO NOT earn credits for admissions obtained by redeeming complimentary passes or emergency tickets. Members DO NOT earn credits for Supersaver ticket purchases, but they DO receive credits when redeeming Supersavers at the box office for admissions. Members DO NOT earn credits when purchasing gift cards, but they DO earn credits when redeeming gift cards. For the purpose of calculating credits earned at the box office, the system will round transaction totals to the nearest whole dollar. Example: Transaction Total = $7.50, Credits earned = 8; Transaction Total = $6.25, Credits earned = 6. Credits can be earned on concession purchases. Four credits are earned for a concession transaction, or 8 extra credits are earned for a specified promotional transaction, such as a Candy Combo. "Star Status" members receive 2 additional credits for a concession transaction. Example: Promo Transaction = 4 extra credits; Star Status Promo Transaction = 6 (4 + 2) extra credits. Members receive rewards each time 50 credits are earned. See the Reward Schedule for details.
2. To earn credits, you MUST present your Regal Crown Club Card to the cashier when purchasing tickets or concession items. Concession extra credits are generally awarded to the cardholders account by the next business day.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that the information in your account is accurate and is kept current. If you believe that credits were not properly awarded for a transaction, you must notify customer service at the Regal Entertainment Group theatre at which the transaction occurred within seven (7) days of the transaction. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to require proof of accrual of such credits from you, including but not limited to copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transactions claimed to have been performed.
4. Accrued credits do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the Regal Crown Club. Credits may be revoked by Regal Entertainment Group at any time as set forth herein.
5. Credits and reward vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered, or transferred.
D. Redemption of Reward Vouchers
1. Reward vouchers only print at a participating theatre's box office. Only one reward voucher will be awarded per qualifying transaction.
2. “$2 CANDY on Mondays” and “$2 POPCORN on Tuesdays” reward vouchers are only valid on the date of issuance.
3. "FREE Movie Ticket" reward vouchers are not valid for "No Pass Attractions, IMAX, RPX, Real D, Digital 3-D and Special Events." "FREE Movie Ticket" reward vouchers are good on the member's next visit. "No Pass Attractions" are movies that are in the first few weeks of theatrical release. Free ticket reward vouchers are not accepted during such "No Pass" periods, which are set by movie studios. Please contact your Regal Entertainment Group theatre if you have questions about whether your "FREE Movie Ticket" reward vouchers is valid for a particular movie and showtime.
4. All concession item reward vouchers are small size unless otherwise indicated.
5. All reward vouchers are valid until the expiration date indicated.
6. Reward vouchers are void if illegible, altered, torn, or mutilated. Reward vouchers must remain whole. All rewards are subject to verification by management.
7. Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to you. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
E. Elite Membership Status
1. Regal Crown Club members who accumulated 10,000 or more credits may qualify for elite status in the Regal Crown Club (“Elite Status”). Upon enrollment, Elite Status members will receive a special Regal Crown Club Card indicating their Elite Status and may also be provided with a special Elite Status rewards package with certain prizes, gifts, and/or promotional items determined by Regal Entertainment Group in Regal Entertainment Group’s discretion (“Elite Status Prizes”).
2. Elite Status members are responsible for all costs that they incur in connection with their Elite Status or any prize that may be awarded in connection therewith. Elite Status Prizes may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to you. Elite Status members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
3. Elite Status Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided with such prizes.
F. Termination of Membership
1. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify you from membership in the Regal Crown Club if, in the sole judgment of Regal Entertainment Group , you (i) violate the Club Rules, (ii) engage in any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of credits or redemption of reward vouchers, (iii) misrepresent any information supplied by you to Regal Entertainment Group , or (iv) engage in any activities that are inconsistent with Regal Crown Club’s public image, goodwill, and reputation or applicable law.
2. Upon any termination hereunder, your right to accrue credits and use reward vouchers shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all credits accumulated up to the date of termination will be forfeited. Furthermore, you will forfeit and, upon Regal Entertainment Group's request, must return any unredeemed reward vouchers or Elite Status Prizes that you have been awarded and surrender your Regal Crown Club Card to Regal Entertainment Group. In addition, Regal Entertainment Group shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
H. Publicity Release
By participating in the Regal Crown Club, you hereby (i) give Regal Entertainment Group and its designees permission to publish, adapt, distribute, display, prepare derivative works of, and otherwise use your name, biographical information, voice, statements attributable to you, picture, or other likeness for advertising, promotional, and other purposes as determined by Regal Entertainment Group in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future throughout the world, without further approval, notification, or compensation, and (ii) release Regal Entertainment Group and its designees from any and all liability in connection therewith. The foregoing publicity release is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or update the Club Rules and/or change, alter, or discontinue the Regal Crown Club (including its credit/rewards structure) or any reward or special status programs at any time without any liability or notice to members. The result of such modification, update, change, alteration or discontinuation may include the decrease in redemption value or cancellation of credit not yet redeemed.
2. All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the earning/use/conversion of credits, or a member’s compliance with the Club Rules will be resolved by Regal Entertainment Group in its sole discretion.
3. By participating in the Regal Crown Club, you agree to release Regal Entertainment Group , its parent, affiliates, divisions, related companies, and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees from any and all loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising from or connected to the Regal Crown Club, including, without limitation, (i) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of credits, (ii) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of reward, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account and (iv) the suspension, modification or termination of the Regal Crown Club or any reward or special status programs therein. THE REGAL CROWN CLUB, AND MEMBERSHIP THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY IN ANY RESPECT AS TO ANY REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE REGAL CROWN CLUB.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE REGAL CROWN CLUB OR MEMBERS’ PARTICIPATION THEREIN. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Regal Entertainment Group , its parent, affiliates, divisions, related companies, and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of Club Rules. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse Regal Entertainment Group for any rewards or prizes that were fraudulently obtained by you.
6. The Club Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of any jurisdiction. Every dispute concerning the interpretation or effect of the Club Rules and/or your participation in the Regal Crown Club must be resolved in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Tennessee. You agree to the personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue of these courts.
7. If any provision of the Club Rules is held unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or is so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not render the Club Rules unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or the applicable court decisions.
8. Any waiver by Regal Entertainment Group of a breach of any provision of the Club Rules shall not operate as or be construed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of the Club Rules. Failure by Regal Entertainment Group to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Club Rules on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive Regal Entertainment Group of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Club Rules.
Club Rules Last Updated 10/2012