Regal Entertainment Group is seeking (2) two part-time Maintenance Techs for the Brandywine 16 in Wilmington, DE. The theatre maintenance person is responsible for performing minor repairs in all area of the theatre including projection booth (such as, change out fixtures in the booth, repair fan motors, etc). All applicants must be 18 years old or older. We as seeking a candidate that can work 5 hours shifts up to 5 days per week. (i.e. 8:00am – 1:00pm or 9:00am – 2:00pm)
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensuring all auditorium seats are in good working order and repairing broken ones in a timely manner.
- Tile work.
- Sheet rock repair.
- Training theatre personnel in the proper and safe way to perform minor repairs and/or maintenance.
- Changing light bulbs as needed.
- Perform the daily inspections report.
- Other minor repairs as needed.
- Working with management to obtain qualified personnel for larger maintenance concerns.
All qualified candidates must possess:
- Prior maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional appearance is required at all times conducive to the safety and comfort of the responsibilities performed.
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with management staff.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems.
- Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternative, reach conclusions based on evidence, and implement solutions.
- Take action beyond what is necessarily called for, and perform tasks with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to perform under pressure and/or opposition.
- Interface effectively with co-workers, and exhibit sensitivity to the feelings of others.
- Frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly required to lift up to 60 lbs.
To apply: Please complete an online application
. You have one (1) hour to complete the online application.