The IT Department is seeking an interested candidate to join their corporate office team. This position is based at the corporate office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
The SharePoint Analyst/Administrator will be primarily responsible for development and implementation of “out of the box” and custom SharePoint features to support our current architecture. He/she will analyze sets of customer requirements and define a solution on the current SharePoint and future platforms that leverages existing architecture components and features. Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and documents business systems and user requirements to ensure Information Technology department alignment with overall business objectives. Responsible for all aspects of support and maintenance for assigned systems including software applications and data processing functions to support business needs. Responsible for application system administration and support including occasional off-hours on-call support. Requires advanced software development skills required for systems integration, large scale data processing tasks, complex system enhancements, major system enhancements, and bug fixes. Develops detailed documentation of user requirements, system functionality, and processes or procedures needed to design, modify, or maintain computer systems. Requires at least 5 years of experience in an Information Technology related field and 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Technologies. Familiarity with client/server concepts, relational database management concepts, object oriented development concepts, and system development lifecycles. Ability to draw upon experiences combined with sound judgment and logical problem solving abilities to plan activities of self and others to accomplish goals. Must be able to multi-task and perform a wide variety of complicated tasks while maintaining focus on overall goals. Works under the light supervision of a director or manager while leading and directing the work of others. Ability to work in a leadership role within their team, other teams, and vendors.
The SharePoint Analyst/Administrator is an exempt position and is primarily responsible for:
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach
- Custom Workflows and Web Parts
- Web Service functionality
- Import/Export data to/from legacy systems
- Service/Support Applications
- No-code customization
- Expert in “out of the box” SharePoint features, Utilization, and Configuration
- Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Analyzing and reporting upon SharePoint usage and activity
- Moving/copying sites
- Supporting network load balancing needs and ensuring its correct operation (NLB)
- Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
- Regularly analyzing SharePoint content and storage
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Setting up alerts and enforcing policies
- Regularly auditing SharePoint environment
- Identifying and reporting governance violations
- Checking for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a systems development or support role
- Proven track record developing and supporting effective business systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent IT systems experience
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, Central Administration, List/View customization, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
- Knowledge of modern programming languages including C# or VB.NET
- Knowledge of scripting tools and languages used to automate repetitive tasks, specifically Powershell
- General relational database management systems experience, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of multiple flavors of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working within a defined systems development lifecycle
- Experience working with SOAP web services
- Knowledge of and experience with multi-tier applications in a distributed network environment
- Knowledge of and experience with networking concepts as they relate to multi-tier application design, development and support
- Experience with server installation, performance tuning is not required but valued.
- Experience is preferred in Theatre Information Technology
- Interpersonal and communications skills must be adequate to effectively communicate with team and group members, other IT groups, and users
- Must be able to work closely with other business units or vendors in a positive, professional manner
- Must be able to work well either independently or within a structured team environment
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a résumé (with salary requirements) to Human Resources via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (865-925-7807). If you are e-mailing your resume, please list the position you are applying for in the subject line and send in Word or PDF format. If you are faxing your resume, please list the position you are applying for on the cover sheet.
No phone calls, please.
Regal Entertainment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer