Regal Entertainment Group is seeking a part-time Associate Manager for Regal Shelbyville Stadium 8 in Shelbyville, KY.
Summary: The Associate Manager’s function is the operation and supervision of a theatre and its employees. Represent and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies
All qualified management candidates must possess:
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- At least 3 months supervisory experience, or 1 year theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof.
- Possess good public speaking skills. Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc. Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Perform calculations with speed and accuracy, and identify and correct errors.
- Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives, reach conclusions based on evidence, and recommend solutions. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for, and perform tasks with a minimal amount of supervision. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets. Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail. Use tools and equipment with dexterity, and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- Interface effectively with guests, the public, and co-workers, and exhibit sensitivity to the feelings of others. Establish goals, budget time, and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
- Directly supervises an unspecified number of employees. Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with REG's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training and coaching employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and under the direction of the General Manager or Assistant Manager the disciplining of employees. As directed by the General Manager, responsibilities may include interviewing and hiring.
- Regularly required to lift up to 75 lbs.
If you would like to apply, please complete the attached Application
Regal Entertainment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer